Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hatton Garden robbery

13»

Comments

• Options
    Reservoir Dogs
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Heist in Greenwich this morning....
    a chap on his laptop in costa coffee, scooter pulls up outside, pillion passenger walks in, grabs laptop and away, over in seconds.

If that was my laptop....

Well, you don't want the incriminating evidence getting into the wrong hands.
  • Options
    bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-32799703

Seven arrests some goods recovered.

BTW why would anyone keep anything somewhere that had a bloody great sign outside saying "Hatton Garden Safe Deposit Ltd". It's a bit of a give away isn't it? Lots of stuff here - come and nick it....
  • Options
    Has NLA posted today?

The men were arrested in Enfield, east London and Dartford
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

BTW why would anyone keep anything somewhere that had a bloody great sign outside saying "Hatton Garden Safe Deposit Ltd". It's a bit of a give away isn't it? Lots of stuff here - come and nick it....

Wouldn't be surprised if the bloke who owns it is not involved. Mystery foreigner who just happened to be away on holiday when it all happened. Didn't rush back either.

• Options

The OB would already have an idea who could pull this off there ain't many around that could, that 20k is for some dirty smack head to play the dog,

No one will get a big tickle off that job mate, if the ob were truly clueless to who it was that 20k would have an extra 0

NLA - has Danny Dyer hacked your CL account?

Took weeks for someone to acknowledge my attempt I even had me collar up and a pair of classics on when posting
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brian Reader named as one of the people detained. Maybe the same guy involved in Brinks Mat .
  • Options
    The A team ??
  • Options

Brian Reader named as one of the people detained. Maybe the same guy involved in Brinks Mat .

Same Brian Reader and his son, Brian, was also nicked

#imbrianandsoismywife

• Options
    No exit strategy is insane, there has been so much time to get away, you can bet Brian Reader would have been on the watch list as one of people with the ability to have pulled it off, so leaving in a hurry would have been a risk but too get caught with the goods is a crime in its self
  • Options

No exit strategy is insane,

Should have spoken to Henry.

• Options
    Addickted said:

Bumpy ride in store for the Dartford Readers......

House featured on the news this lunchtime is only a couple of minutes walk away from Fanackapan Towers.

• Options
    The trial is gonna be great.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    cafcfan said:

I suppose if you want to deposit something there, it might help you know where it is. It feels like this robbery was too well planned to be prevented by there not being a sign on the door. Not too well planned not to be caught though!
  • Options

Addickted said:

House featured on the news this lunchtime is only a couple of minutes walk away from Fanackapan Towers.

Thought you had been a bit quieter than usual, since Easter, Fanny!

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Addickted said:

Even closer to Sillybilly mansions. It all kicked off yesterday and I didn't even know! Passed it today on my way to the chemists. Reporters asking the usual "where do you live and what did you see Guv?" questions. Answer "round the corner and nowt mate".
  • Options
    Who would have Adam and eve it.
    Fanny and Sillybilly part of the Diamond wheezers ?
    I thought you were both too young ?
    I knew that Fanny had a heart of gold;
    I just didn't realize that she had a Garage full of gold as Well !
  • Options
    For their cheek of getting in there and doing the job , they should be let go , didn't waste any time arresting these fellas , but when someone gets murdered fuck all gets done,the justice system is a pile of shite.
  • Options
    boogica said:

For their cheek of getting in there and doing the job , they should be let go , didn't waste any time arresting these fellas , but when someone gets murdered fuck all gets done,the justice system is a pile of shite.

Nothing has changed in 50 years since the Great train robbery.

The exit strategy which has already been mention on CL ,(where more criminal minds reside than the Costa Del Sol) again has been the down fall of the Hatton Garden Caper.

Where can you find a good Fence that you can trust who is not Family or close friends who the Law don't already know about ?

In the sixties there were only about 2 Firms who could've done the GTR.
    And again this time, Maybe 3 British Groups who were in the frame.
    Most of the Diamond Wheezers or Dad's Army (other titles are available)
    Have a CV which would have made them favourites with Paddy Power.
    Even if some of them were in semi Retirement.(come on, one last big job guys)

These are still the worst crimes to the establishment, even thou unlike the train Robbery there was no Jack Mills(train Driver) to get hurt this time.

Soapbox Sam does not condone any form of crime, and
    turning Criminals into celebrities.....Your honour.

• Options
    The law is still shite some people get murdered in cold blood,the culprit appeals that they are mentally insane and all that bollocks and hey guess wot the judge suffers it total bullshit , yet some pensioners break into a diamond vault make the old bill look like clowns and they get the arse , they couldn't catch a cold without the grasses that are out there.

Hate grasses .
  • Options
    boogica said:

The law is still shite some people get murdered in cold blood,the culprit appeals that they are mentally insane and all that bollocks and hey guess wot the judge suffers it total bullshit , yet some pensioners break into a diamond vault make the old bill look like clowns and they get the arse , they couldn't catch a cold without the grasses that are out there.

Hate grasses .

You wouldn't if you saw some of my ornamental ones that grow on my rockery.
  • Options
    The Jewish informer Mo the grass, made a lot of enemies.
    The only excuse for his disloyalty, was the fact that he
    was half cut.
  • Options
    You need the IRA to properly fence stuff these days.