Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Please you

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2021
    Nice to see the trust excelling, although a little off the pace this time.
    As we know some members of staff have been liaising with OB for ages! ;)
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Is that a picture of the “young people “? LOL.
  • Options
    I should imagine with guidelines concerning photo's of "young people" on the internet as well as the Police being involved the youngsters may also have a slightly tarnished history.
    Its best to just see the coaches etc.
  • Options
    Remembering that fine people like T_C_E do valuable stuff for other people just because the recipients may benefit.
    They may be small in number but their ilk make all our lives just that little bit better.
  • Options
    Hearing Jurgen Klinsmann say,  'Holy Moly'. It just tickled me.
  • Options
    Scotland's heroes being dumped from the Euros
  • Options
    Someone I know who put $500k into Bitcoin in January, bragged he was a millionaire in May and now sits at $495k after the recent drop.
  • Options
    But by next January what will he be?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Long overdue. Unless you’re an Inuit or live in some far flung jungle miles from civilisation there is absolutely no reason for anyone to wear the fur or skin of a sentient being

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-57592599
  • Options
    Enjoying a coffee with a newly purchased chocolate hob knob. 
  • Options
    Chocolate hobnobs are the best biscuit by a mile.
  • Options
    When a much younger than you member of a SMT at a former employer pipes up about contributing toward my early retirement pension and your still sharp enough to reply. “ I didn’t here any complaints when I was contributing towards your mums family allowance now f*** off”
  • Options
    You and your mates Bukkake-Ing his mum isn’t contributing towards the family allowance
  • Options
    a packet rather than a single biscuit I hope....
  • Options
    When you heap crackers, cheese and pickle onto a plate and realise as you near the end of your massive snack that you have the proportions just right and dont need to go back to the kitchen to top up any of the ingredients
  • Options
    Sainsbury's in Bexleyheath give you the £1.20 for the first hour of parking - providing you make a minimum spend of £7.50.

Now I'm not in desperate need of that £1.20, but I do get a good feeling when I grab a few things and leave the car park within 15 minutes, because the first 15 minutes are free.  You effectively get a £1.20 discount on your shopping.  OK I know it's juvenile, but it is a win and I don't get many of those  :|    
    I enjoy this too but it’s occasionally ruined by a busy car park/drivers taking an age to reverse out of spaces, meaning by the time you get to the exit you’ve gone over the 15 minutes and the barrier doesn’t open.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I once acted as a the planning agent for a local farmer who wanted a new gate on his farm. His farm was next to other farms with gates everywhere.

The gate got refused because the planning officer determined that it wasn't in character with the area.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    Looks to me as if you're celebrating it 20 years too soon. 90? Really?
    Haha yeh, looks good on it doesn't she.
    Being a near teetotal non-smoker may have helped I guess.

• Options
    Stumbling across an unread thread on here that's really interesting. I'm not sure how it happens as I'm here every day, but I was ten pages behind on the Old Charlton Photos thread. I've just had a wonderful half hour looking at the pictures there. Especially like the ones from @Amos on the wing.