Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Please you

Comments

• Options
    hope next time its not you....
    They're funny cos they're trrruuuue
  • Options
    Winning 1-0 at Wigan after a terrible run
  • Options
    3 points!
  • Options
    When a mate gets in touch to tell you he’s got you four bottles of Mythos from the speciality beer shop. Been yearning some of that Greek goodness.
  • Options
    Another Liverpool home defeat, roast chicken in the oven, one of the wife’s mojitos in hand and a decent bottle of red breathing on the dinner table. 
  • Options
    Quite amused to receive an email from Wilkinson Sword offering 'Mother's Day Bundles'.  Razor blades on Mother's day?  Whatever happened to flowers?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Quite amused to receive an email from Wilkinson Sword offering 'Mother's Day Bundles'.  Razor blades on Mother's day?  Whatever happened to flowers?
    Guess it depends on how hairy your mum is....
  • Options
    Congratulations Canters!!

Really hope that this'll be an opportunity for you to show what you can do rather than stepping from one shite organisation to another
  • Options
    Well done @cantersaddick
    Thanks mate.

Congratulations Canters!!

Really hope that this'll be an opportunity for you to show what you can do rather than stepping from one shite organisation to another
    Cheers, I hope so too. I have some friends who have worked there and the have nothing but good things to say about it. The type of work and organisational culture seem exactly what I am after.
  • Options
    Brilliant, here's wishing you all the best @cantersaddick!
  • Options
    Great news - best of luck @cantersaddick
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2021
    Another Liverpool home defeat, roast chicken in the oven, one of the wife’s mojitos in hand and a decent bottle of red breathing on the dinner table. 
    Left or right?
    Usually, I “lol” something if I find it a bit amusing.
    This has had me chuckling for a good 5 minutes. Mehmet, you’re a funny bugger.
  • Options
    Offered and accepted a new job in Camden starting on 5th April. Will be 5 days back in the office which will be a shock to the system but a massive weight off my shoulders.
    Well done, great news.
  • Options
    Offered and accepted a new job in Camden starting on 5th April. Will be 5 days back in the office which will be a shock to the system but a massive weight off my shoulders.
    Nice one mate.
  • Options
    Excellent news @ValleyGary - best of luck mate. 👍🏻 
  • Options
    Congratulations @ValleyGary. 👍
  • Options
    Sunderland winning at Wembley at last. Shame their fans are not there to see it though, they are generally a decent bunch so I am pleased for them. 
  • Options
    Sunderland winning at Wembley at last. Shame their fans are not there to see it though, they are generally a decent bunch so I am pleased for them. 
    I enjoyed that Salford won last year's final yesterday.  That'll be a great quiz question in the future.
  • Options
    Stig said:
    I enjoyed that Salford won last year's final yesterday.  That'll be a great quiz question in the future.
    Yes, I hope they enjoyed their 24 hours with the trophy... 🤣