Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Stewart said:

I know where Bulot lived last season. He left the country shortly after the Bournemouth game.

Although I haven't seen him this time around the same French registration cars are outside the house.

Top class detective work.
    Thin line between detective and stalker.

• Stewart said:

I know where Bulot lived last season. He left the country shortly after the Bournemouth game.

Although I haven't seen him this time around the same French registration cars are outside the house.

Top class detective work.
    Top class detective stalking work.

• Greenie said:

We still need a decent left back in my opinion.

I think Fox will continue to progress. He showed good improvement towards the end of last season, has worked on his fitness in the break and comes across as mentally very strong.

I'd be happy to start with him.

Although Fox has improved immensely, if we want to go to the next level i.e. Playoffs then we need better players IMHO.
    That said, he may improve even more this season....
    Agreed. We can probably hold our own again with the current team (albeit we are short in some areas), but if we want to challenge we have to be a bit more ruthless
  • Valley11 said:

Saw on Twitter that Church is off to MK Dons. Don't understand twitter though so I might have this totally wrong.

Church signed for MK Dons. That's a couple of goals guaranteed for him next season.
  • Good luck Churchy, you tried your hardest mate....
  • Valley11 said:

Valley11 said:

Saw on Twitter that Church is off to MK Dons. Don't understand twitter though so I might have this totally wrong.

Church signed for MK Dons. That's a couple of goals guaranteed for him next season.
    Probably against us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Such a shame. All the move on'ers won't let us mention Spongefoot. A name to be cherished.
  • Genuinely - good luck Churchy. Maybe he lacked quality - but he ran himself into the ground and for that he should be applauded.

and be rewarded with 5k a week?
  • Luzon loves a big man, doesn't he? I think Watt is the smallest he's signed, as he's 6ft 1.
  • Vincenzo said:

Luzon loves a big man, doesn't he? I think Watt is the smallest he's signed, as he's 6ft 1.

the way of the modern English, and increasingly worldwide, game ... mostly big lads with a sprinkling of smaller nimble little fellas
  • Genuinely - good luck Churchy. Maybe he lacked quality - but he ran himself into the ground and for that he should be applauded.

I'd run myself into the ground for that sort of money

Trouble is I expect you'd hit the ground after 5 minutes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Cawley says the Makienok loan will include option to buy

No you wouldn't, you'd be blowing out of your arse after 10 minutes like the rest of us while defenders strolled past you. He might not have been a great goalscorer but the game never passed Churchy by. He always kept the defenders working
    Talal said:

Genuinely - good luck Churchy. Maybe he lacked quality - but he ran himself into the ground and for that he should be applauded.

Trouble is I expect you'd hit the ground after 5 minutes.
    I would now cause I'm 40, but I'd still run my nuts off.....at the end of the day he's an average player earning a decent wage, L1 standard at best, good luck to him - but I reckon half the women in the WC have got a harder shot than him

(he'll still score against us next season)
  • Which toilet?
  • Confirmation of Church to MK Dons.

"Churchy is a really top lad, a good player and can score goals. He will add tremendous quality to our team," said Robinson.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33326683

Anybody can score goals.
  • Good luck to Buyens, although i will miss just knowing us winning a penalty was as good as a goal with him on the pitch.
  • seth plum said:

Good luck Simon, your effort is never in question, hope you score regularly, thanks.

BUT: NEVER against us ((:>)

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!