Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Didn't they just sell James MacLean for a few quid?
  • united fans went mental that they sold to Celtic, they wont dare do it again! the season tickets are well down on last year as a result of the jan transfer window.
  • Michiel Kramer seems to be not too far from signing, I think it'll happen. Could swap over to basketball and have no problems at this rate
  • Chris Wood joins Leeds on a four-year deal.

• Michiel Kramer seems to be not too far from signing, I think it'll happen. Could swap over to basketball and have no problems at this rate

Source?

;)
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2015

Michiel Kramer seems to be not too far from signing, I think it'll happen. Could swap over to basketball and have no problems at this rate

I think this bloke signing excites me the most. Third top scorer in the Dutch league is not to be sniffed at.
    It's a good signing, it's the sort of guy TW wants next to him. Not sure where it leaves Igor, but in an ideal world you want a goalscorer like Igor at your disposal all be it for select games/from the bench.

The Dutch Peter Crouch
  • Genuinely - good luck Churchy. Maybe he lacked quality - but he ran himself into the ground and for that he should be applauded.

I'd run myself into the ground for that sort of money
    Talal said:

Quite clearly a better footballer than anyone on this board, whether we like it or not.
    Don't let @Bedsaddick hear that... pretty sure they're the secret footballer

• Doesn't look great with his feet but Makienok seems very much how you'd expect a 6'7 striker to be, strong, lanky piece of flick-ons!

he skins players multiple times with the ball at his feet in the videos found on this thread...
  • I think we will see a different Igor tot he one who ended the season, still think he could be a 15-20 goal a year forward for us.

This.

Igor wasn't the same after his injury, hopefully he can hit the ground running like last season and avoid any niggles.

I think this bloke signing excites me the most. Third top scorer in the Dutch league is not to be sniffed at.
    It's a good signing, it's the sort of guy TW wants next to him. Not sure where it leaves Igor, but in an ideal world you want a goalscorer like Igor at your disposal all be it for select games/from the bench.

The Dutch Peter Crouch
    I agree. It's a good headache for Luzon to have and for supporters to see that strength in depth. It's a hell of a lot better than Sodje and Abbott!

Luzon does like a rotation policy, so Watt, Igor, Kramer and the guy from Palermo is a decent choice.
    Think Luzon has a headache, think how thin the air must be at 6'7".
  • I think we will see a different Igor tot he one who ended the season, still think he could be a 15-20 goal a year forward for us.

This.

Igor wasn't the same after his injury, hopefully he can hit the ground running like last season and avoid any niggles.
    And how nice will it be if Igor does get an injury to have Watt ready instead of using Harriott upfront.

Source?

;)
    Someone who works very closely to the club ;-O . Plus I'm sure it's been recycled lots before this page as a well informed rumour
  • Sponsored links:

Source?

;)
    Someone who works very closely to the club ;-O . Plus I'm sure it's been recycled lots before this page as a well informed rumour
    I'll be very shocked to get Kramer and makienok.
  • edited July 2015
    bobcafc7 said:

Michiel Kramer seems to be not too far from signing, I think it'll happen. Could swap over to basketball and have no problems at this rate

Source?

;)
    I would not. I think you need 4 top forwards for a season in the championship if you want to push on. If we have both they will battle it out for the big man role and Igor and Watt for the quick finisher.

Different options for different games from the start and bench, players should not get as jaded unlike Igor last year we can give them a break when needed.
  • Yeah the more I think about it the more I think we will get both. Considering Makienok is a loan and Luzon loves rotation, I'm hopeful this transfer will go ahead
  • bobcafc7 said:

Source?

;)
    One on a permanent deal, one on loan seems pretty reasonable to me.

If they were paying out £5m plus for the pair of them then I would be shocked..
  • bobcafc7 said:

Source?

;)
    Me too.

Shocked and excited though. With I got and watt up top that's a good forward line.

JBG and Bulot on the flanks providing the crosses or splitting the defence.

Diarra cousins and Ba protecting the defence

Just a couple more defenders

4-2-3-1

Hendo
    Solly. Bauer. McShane. Hoban
    Cousins. Ba / Diarra
    JBG. Watt / igor. Bulot
    Kramer / Big Mak

• We could see a lot of rotation this season but gives us great options.

Vetokele / Watt can be played against sides that are struggling, use their pace and trickery to cause the Defence issues.
    Kramer / Makienok can be used against the teams with Defenders who want a scrap (i.e. Sheffield Wednesday / Rotherham)

Vetokele / Kramer OR Watt / Makienok (or visa versa) can be used against the sides who may play a similar style to us (i.e. Leeds / Brighton / Fulham)
  • I hear Kramer is all but done, passed his medical about an hour ago and will be unveiled this afternoon. However, Makienok is stalling as has had some other offers in last 48 hours. Feel that one is touch and go.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!