Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Options
    If it were true, this could be the deal that gets us promotion next year. Having said that, with this network - £20m for one of our players doesn't mean the money goes to us.
  • Options
    I don't doubt that we will bring in two strikers. At least one I will never have heard of and not a chance of a premiership name.

That's not to say that they both won't strengthen us.
  • Options
    Bet we go back in for Fortune now Wigan are League 1.
  • Options
    We need at least two in my opinion .

A target man 'big lump' and a replacement for Church as a squad player . If the budget allowed maybe we could have two target men.
  • Options
    What about this Garner? Oh sorry...........he's a Gurner ;)

• Options
    Garner like O'Grady, one season wonder
  • Options
    Hope we don't sign Johnson, he's a busted flush. Jury still out for me on Eagles too.
  • Options
    The same joe garner who scored 18 last year including a goal of the season contender in the playoff semi?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Jury still out for me on Eagles too.

He had no pre season and no match fitness when he joined. Season's ended as he's got to full fitness so he might have more to show us.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Garner like O'Grady, one season wonder

Well no, but even when he hasn't scored as many goals as the last two seasons he has always shown glimpses of real talent. I'd really like the signing as something a bit different to Watt/Igor but like someone said earlier in the thread I find it hard to believe we'd be discussing a deal when Preston can still get promoted to the Championship.
  • Options

Hope we don't sign Johnson, he's a busted flush. Jury still out for me on Eagles too.

I'd have them both as squad players if they'll take wages at the bottom end of our spectrum.
  • Options
    Linked again with Portsmouth's Jed Wallace in the FLP.
  • Options

Don't feel as strongly as you about this, but certainly would shed no tears if they ended up elsewhere.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Linked again with Portsmouth's Jed Wallace in the FLP.

Looks a good prospèct.
  • Options
    Katrien Meire just spoke on CAFC Player basically said that she's been in discussions with agents for the last month and that players coming in may be dependent on what league that they finish in from the playoffs, I would love it if we brought in Joe Garner..
  • Options

Katrien Meire just spoke on CAFC Player basically said that she's been in discussions with agents for the last month and that players coming in may be dependent on what league that they finish in from the playoffs, I would love it if we brought in Joe Garner..

Did she say what divisions' playoffs were in question?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not a rumour but just seen brief highlights of Colchester's Dion Sembie-Ferris 18yo winger. Pacy with some end product, may be worth a look.
  • Options

Not a rumour but just seen brief highlights of Colchester's Dion Sembie-Ferris 18yo winger. Pacy with some end product, may be worth a look.

Is that you Alan Pardew?
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Don't feel as strongly as you about this, but certainly would shed no tears if they ended up elsewhere.
    Johnson told me he's off on Tuesday to play in the u s of a and eagles didn't even turn up at the POTY
  • Options
    dancafc said:

Kap10 said:

Johnson told me he's off on Tuesday to play in the u s of a and eagles didn't even turn up at the POTY
    What about TBH ?
  • Options

dancafc said:

Kap10 said:

What about TBH ?
    Don't know he never turned up
  • Options
    Eagles said he is still in talks when I asked at the kit sponsors bash.

He looked raw but decent from what I saw on tv yesterday

• Options

dancafc said:

Kap10 said:

What about TBH ?
    I am sure someone said after sponsors evening that TBH said he would be in England but not at Charlton.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!