Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• I don't doubt that we will bring in two strikers. At least one I will never have heard of and not a chance of a premiership name.

That's not to say that they both won't strengthen us.
  • Bet we go back in for Fortune now Wigan are League 1.
  • We need at least two in my opinion .

A target man 'big lump' and a replacement for Church as a squad player . If the budget allowed maybe we could have two target men.
  • What about this Garner? Oh sorry...........he's a Gurner ;)

• Garner like O'Grady, one season wonder
  • Hope we don't sign Johnson, he's a busted flush. Jury still out for me on Eagles too.
  • The same joe garner who scored 18 last year including a goal of the season contender in the playoff semi?
  • Jury still out for me on Eagles too.

He had no pre season and no match fitness when he joined. Season's ended as he's got to full fitness so he might have more to show us.
  • Sponsored links:

• ross1 said:

Garner like O'Grady, one season wonder

Well no, but even when he hasn't scored as many goals as the last two seasons he has always shown glimpses of real talent. I'd really like the signing as something a bit different to Watt/Igor but like someone said earlier in the thread I find it hard to believe we'd be discussing a deal when Preston can still get promoted to the Championship.
  • Hope we don't sign Johnson, he's a busted flush. Jury still out for me on Eagles too.

I'd have them both as squad players if they'll take wages at the bottom end of our spectrum.
  • Linked again with Portsmouth's Jed Wallace in the FLP.

Don't feel as strongly as you about this, but certainly would shed no tears if they ended up elsewhere.
  • shirty5 said:

Linked again with Portsmouth's Jed Wallace in the FLP.

Looks a good prospèct.
  • Katrien Meire just spoke on CAFC Player basically said that she's been in discussions with agents for the last month and that players coming in may be dependent on what league that they finish in from the playoffs, I would love it if we brought in Joe Garner..
  • Katrien Meire just spoke on CAFC Player basically said that she's been in discussions with agents for the last month and that players coming in may be dependent on what league that they finish in from the playoffs, I would love it if we brought in Joe Garner..

Did she say what divisions' playoffs were in question?
  • Not a rumour but just seen brief highlights of Colchester's Dion Sembie-Ferris 18yo winger. Pacy with some end product, may be worth a look.
  • Sponsored links:

• Not a rumour but just seen brief highlights of Colchester's Dion Sembie-Ferris 18yo winger. Pacy with some end product, may be worth a look.

Is that you Alan Pardew?
  • Kap10 said:

Hope we don't sign Johnson, he's a busted flush. Jury still out for me on Eagles too.

Don't feel as strongly as you about this, but certainly would shed no tears if they ended up elsewhere.
    Johnson told me he's off on Tuesday to play in the u s of a and eagles didn't even turn up at the POTY
  • dancafc said:

Kap10 said:

Hope we don't sign Johnson, he's a busted flush. Jury still out for me on Eagles too.

Johnson told me he's off on Tuesday to play in the u s of a and eagles didn't even turn up at the POTY
    What about TBH ?
  • dancafc said:

Kap10 said:

What about TBH ?
    Don't know he never turned up
  • Eagles said he is still in talks when I asked at the kit sponsors bash.

Not a rumour but just seen brief highlights of Colchester's Dion Sembie-Ferris 18yo winger. Pacy with some end product, may be worth a look.

He looked raw but decent from what I saw on tv yesterday

• dancafc said:

Kap10 said:

What about TBH ?
    I am sure someone said after sponsors evening that TBH said he would be in England but not at Charlton.
  • Kap10 said:

dancafc said:

Kap10 said:

What about TBH ?
    I am sure someone said after sponsors evening that TBH said he would be in England but not at Charlton.
    I thought he was going to Maccabi Haifa?
  • colin1961 said:

Eagles lost likely worried about his house in Blackpool

You need to sack your source this summer
  • se9addick said:

Kap10 said:

dancafc said:

Kap10 said:

What about TBH ?
    I thought he was going to Maccabi Haifa?
    Thats what I speculated, but apparently his kids are settled at school here - I was not there though so I am only repeating what I think was said on CL.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!