Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Options
    One of the gladiators used to work out at Taylors gym in Woolwich (opposite riverside house). Can't remember his name and have no real story to tell.
  • Options
    johnny73 said:

One of the gladiators used to work out at Taylors gym in Woolwich (opposite riverside house). Can't remember his name and have no real story to tell.

That a rumour or a fact? Good stuff none the less.
  • Options
    Sitting in Gatwick airport waiting for my plane home. Not a rumour but I thought I'd join UBoat et al and help fill the rumours thread with utter shite like the big girls blouse I am.
    I'll come back in July.
  • Options
    johnny73 said:

I once knew a bloke who looked a bit like Hunter from Gladiators.
    True story.
  • Options

johnny73 said:

True story.
    Was his name Hunter?
  • Options
    Russell Crowe was good in Gladiator
  • Options

johnny73 said:

True story.

Shit, it wasn't me was it? Many years ago I was told I looked like Hunter (a York lad). Saw a picture of him in the paper and I thought it was me! I don't look much like him now. Unless he's let himself get a bit flabby.
  • Options

johnny73 said:

True story.

Shit, it wasn't me was it? Many years ago I was told I looked like Hunter (a York lad). Saw a picture of him in the paper and I thought it was me! I don't look much like him now. Unless he's let himself get a bit flabby.
    I doubt it. Unless you're called Jeff and used to live in Leyton. :smile:
  • Options
    Wolf off Gladiators once played half a game for Gillingham reserves. And that is a fact.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    thenewbie said:

Wolf off Gladiators once played half a game for Gillingham reserves. And that is a fact.

I seem to recall he was a goalkeeper wasn't he?
  • Options

thenewbie said:

I seem to recall he was a goalkeeper wasn't he?
    He was but he's a defender noowwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Options
    My dad played rugby with Wolf back in the day down at Old Brockleians
  • Options
    Does NO ONE remember Lightning?!?
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Why? You got any Colin?
  • Options

johnny73 said:

That a rumour or a fact? Good stuff none the less.
    A fact. I can also make up vague gladiator rumours if it helps keep the thread going.
  • Options

Does NO ONE remember Lightning?!?

All I remember as a boy was how high her leotard was cut, and always being disappointed that it stayed in place
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Gladiators funnyman Cobra used to be a client at my Dad's veterinary surgery.
  • Options
    My mate met a girl in a bar. The next day he said he was glad he ate her.
  • Options
    Never thought I would miss a bog standard CL Rumours thread...

It's only May!!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was Ulrika ka ka ka in gladiators?
  • Options
    I brought you the story of JET (Diane Youdale) working as a fitness instructor in Energie forest hill and Saracen (Mike Lewis) working as fireman, also coming from forest hill. I completely forgot to tell you that Hunter (James Crossley) works at the same physio as my sister. He has a property portfolio and likes a good night out.....that's 3 gladiators I have a story about now. North London Addick keeps repeating stories about Rhino, he's got some work to do
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited May 2015
    Can the thread title please be changed to notify everyone when there is actually a proper rumour relating to football and I don't have to bother opening it.

'Retro TV'. Rumour confirmed page 35'
  • Options
    Are people already so bored? Confusing thread. Please put page references to 'real' rumours as I am busy with exit polls, polls, votes, general election rubbish and the general crap served up by tv and newspapers!
  • Options
    Mate you win only have rhino, my b and c list footballer reference and musician chance one night meeting can not compete with your gladiator stories I doff my cap and bow down defeated

You truly are the gladiator king
  • Options
    Cabbles gonna have to change your username to Showbiz mate with all the celebrities you mix with.
  • Options
    scidbox said:

Sitting in Gatwick airport waiting for my plane home. Not a rumour but I thought I'd join UBoat et al and help fill the rumours thread with utter shite like the big girls blouse I am.
    I'll come back in July.

• Options

63 becuase i love saying Geoffery Mujangi Bia... I love Jelle Van Damme as well (probaby Jelle is pronounced Jay or something but i want to say Jelly Van Damme - a dessert martial art)

pronounced as the french word "belle" but with a soft "j" (not as in john or jack, rather as in "you")
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!