Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• edited June 2015

Manchester city's Jason Denayer is going on a season long loan to Charlton Athletic

FR

Could be tight
    ?

The ladies will get it
  • edited June 2015

Manchester city's Jason Denayer is going on a season long loan to Charlton Athletic

FR

Could be tight
    ?

The old denier tights quip…

Edit: I'm no lady!
  • Manchester city's Jason Denayer is going on a season long loan to Charlton Athletic

FR

I think someone's been scouring t'internet searching for plausible Belgians.
    This isnt one of them, though I'd love to be wrong.
  • Danayer from Belgium was on loan to Celtic last season, a 19 year old who scores 5 goals from 29 goals as a centre back sounds good to me.
  • Manchester city's Jason Denayer is going on a season long loan to Charlton Athletic

FR

Could be tight
    Crotchless ?

FR

Could be tight
    Crotchless ?

Hmm, 20k a week. I'd say it's possible. Can't imagine Ben Haim or Bikey being on too much less. I'd be more than happy with him signing, the fact that a team like Bursaspor are chasing him shows his quality.

I'd be amazed if that was true.
  • If the club are willing to pay those sorts of wages I hope they are in this for the long haul or we will be in big trouble with the fair play restrictions. I doubt we are though, but who knows for sure.
  • Sponsored links:

• @svenclaes: @salmoncafc No, negotiations still going on with Standard. Don't expect @TomDeSutter9 (Club Brugge) will end up at The Valley either. #CAFC
  • I reckon Kermorgant is laughing his a*** off at our attempts to bring in forwards..............and the cost.
  • mrbligh said:

I reckon Kermorgant is laughing his a*** off at our attempts to bring in forwards..............and the cost.

Can't imagine he's giving it too much thought. Unless he too reads a rumours thread on an Internet forum. Otherwise there's not been too many embarrassing public failures have there?
    You're right

Tucudean, pp, reza and Delort were all resounding successes
    Thought he was referring to this summer to be honest.

But I've not heard the national press reporting much about them. Have you?

Also - we pulled out of the chase for delort, and that's been proven a good decision, no?

I'm on the fence as to whether the current owners are good or bad for us. I just don't understand the point scoring either way. What happened to objectivity?
  • I agree they are probably bang in the middle now in terms of gash to good signings.

This summer will show us what they are really made of
  • mrbligh said:

I reckon Kermorgant is laughing his a*** off at our attempts to bring in forwards..............and the cost.

Can't imagine he's giving it too much thought. Unless he too reads a rumours thread on an Internet forum. Otherwise there's not been too many embarrassing public failures have there?
    You're right

George is on another season of loan, Pete at a network club so may stay. I wonder if Reza will be at Sparrows Lane on Monday? Does Luzon know him? Could be a useful impact sub.
  • Tucudean, PP & Reza won't ever play for Charlton again.
  • mrbligh said:

You're right

George is on another season of loan, Pete at a network club so may stay. I wonder if Reza will be at Sparrows Lane on Monday? Does Luzon know him? Could be a useful impact sub.
    Think Reza could be a bit better than just an impact sub but it looks unlikely that he will return to CAFC. However, stranger things have happened. I didn't think Mike Flanagan would return to Charlton while Derek Hales was still there but he did!
  • Ben Haim is no longer here so he cannot use that excuse
  • Sponsored links:

• Dizzle said:

Ben Haim is no longer here so he cannot use that excuse

That was just an excuse created by somebody on an Internet forum. I can't see Reza, Tucudean, Polish Pete or Loic Nego ever playing for us. I would be surprised if they are reporting for training on Monday.
    According to Ketts, new arrivals by the middle of next week.
  • If Reza is not returning, Belgian sides already started training, us soon, it is strange that a loan or transfer has not been announced. Let's not forget he had a decent World Cup and will be worth a few million.
  • If Reza is not returning, Belgian sides already started training, us soon, it is strange that a loan or transfer has not been announced. Let's not forget he had a decent World Cup and will be worth a few million.

A few million? I would say 500000 pounds at the most. There doesn't seem to be a line of Clubs wanting to sign him, only to take him on loan.

Where was this queue of clubs when he came back from the World Cup?

We'll be lucky to get a fee.
  • It's odd because I honestly do rate Reza .. But I don't understand why he seems so adamant not to play for us.. Does anyone actually know why?
  • edited June 2015

It's odd because I honestly do rate Reza .. But I don't understand why he seems so adamant not to play for us.. Does anyone actually know why?

I do indeed. He doesn't like the style of play and from then caused other problems, not enjoying personal life etc. Something along those lines, probably translates as he was struggling and didn't enjoy the physicality of it.

This was from very early in his Charlton career, within the first month he was adamant to leave us, he'd told a couple of people at the club so.

I don't respect that he didn't even give it a fair crack of the whip before wanting out, weak professional attitude. For all I care he can move on as I have.
  • I wonder if it's the physicality of the championship? He probably took a fair few kickings on a bad pitch in cold weather, probably not his thing..
  • at the sponsors dinner Bob told me Reza won't play for us again.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!