Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• I would like to see us get a bit of cash for him. I Don't expect him to play for us again.
  • Makes me laugh when people say Reza had a good game up at Leeds. Yeah he scored a good goal but he should have come off before he hit that as he'd been utter wank.
  • Apparently the new away kit is going to be blue
  • edited June 2015
    Michiel Kramer from ADO Den Haag.

6'5" centre forward so passes the height test.

http://adorss.nl/2015/06/27/charlton-athletic-aast-op-michiel-kramer-ado-den-haag-omroep-west/
  • Michiel Kramer from ADO Den Haag.

http://adorss.nl/2015/06/27/charlton-athletic-aast-op-michiel-kramer-ado-den-haag-omroep-west/

Dodgy translation and YouTube video

Kramer has a one-year contract with ADO. Kramer must therefore away from ADO, but not for a bargain price. Kramer also says to himself to be a new step. That's why he has not renewed his contract. Want ADO Den Haag receive money for Kramer, the goal machine must this summer or next winter are sold.

Feyenoord is certainly not new club Kramer. The Rotterdam were interested in Kramer, but in AD Sportwereld says the attacker was not anyone inside Feyenoord convinced of his qualities. Therefore, the transfer does not go through. Kramer himself Feyenoord has now also put out his head.

Earlier explained Kramer offers from Sheffield Wednesday (England), Kazakhstan, Saudi Arabia and Turkey all aside. The Kazakh Astana had an agreement with ADO reached on a transfer fee of 2.5 million euros. Presumably Kramer also does not address the range of Charlton Athletic. He wants to wait any offers from other clubs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnnqy55bPPE
  • Does it not say at the end that he's not in our range?
  • edited June 2015

Does it not say at the end that he's not in our range?

The article implies that if he turned down Wednesday, he would presumably also turn down us (another Championship club).

Also says they've accepted a €2.5m offer from one club. So we're looking at about £1.8m if we are interested.
  • Crickey, I'm only up to page 50, it's like reading war on peace, only another 42 pages to go till catch up, I hope it's worth the wait.
  • Sponsored links:

• Crickey, I'm only up to page 50, it's like reading war on peace, only another 42 pages to go till catch up, I hope it's worth the wait.

The Butler did it.

• Michiel Kramer from ADO Den Haag.

Could end up being like Luis Suarez but equally could end up being like Afonso Alves or Dirt Kuyt, very difficult to predict how a player will do coming over to England when they've scored goals in the Dutch Top Tier (same with Dupay for Man Utd)
  • Brentford are closing in on the signing of Michiel Kramer, GetWestLondon understands.

The 26-year-old ADO Den Haag forward reportedly turned down a move to Sheffield Wednesday earlier this month.

Sources in the Netherlands have indicated that new Bees boss Marinus Dijkhuizen has put his fellow countryman at the top of his summer shopping list.

Kramer banged in 17 goals in the Dutch top flight last season to leave him just five shy of Manchester United new boy Memphis Depay’s total for the 2014-15 campaign.

Den Haag were happy to do business with the Owls over Kramer and it was claimed only wages prevented the deal going through.

Earlier today, a photograph emerged a of mysterious new signing apparently being paraded in front of the cameras at Griffin Park.

It has not not yet confirmed whether the player pictured is Kramer.

Crickey, I'm only up to page 50, it's like reading war on peace, only another 42 pages to go till catch up, I hope it's worth the wait.

Read War and Peace instead. It has a beginning, a middle AND an end.
  • New player liason officer for charlton just tweeted she on airport pick up 2moro, gonna tweet a pic of who it is when she picks him up!!!!! New signing maybe???
  • New player liason officer for charlton just tweeted she on airport pick up 2moro, gonna tweet a pic of who it is when she picks him up!!!!! New signing maybe???

Probably somebody like JBG returning for training, although I like you idea better.
  • She also did say in a tweet a few days ago she will be reporting on her day to day job, including 1st team players and the suspense on who Is to come
  • She also did say in a tweet a few days ago she will be reporting on her day to day job, including 1st team players and the suspense on who Is to come

oh ok, missed that, the lady is married to a proper CAFC legend so she is great in my eyes.

She's been talking to JBG on Twitter and he is in Iceland. Given that training starts Monday I'd say its pretty certain to be him.

• Sponsored links:

Had to look up who the new PLO was...Big Carl's missus...haven't seen him in work this week*. Perhaps just picking him up from a lad's holiday. :smiley:

*admittedly, I wasn't actually looking or in much myself!! :smile:
  • Well here is to hoping it's a new signing but the more you guys make sense the more I feel it could be just a player coming back from holiday :-(
  • To be honest I'd be pretty pleased/relieved if it was JBG rejoining the squad given all the rumors circulating of him leaving.

This.
  • Just a thought but if it really is just one of our existing players reporting for training why would she bother tweeting a photo?

My money is on it being someone like Reza returning.
  • any chance it could be bauer, he went back to germany for a bit after signing the contract.
  • How about bulot?
  • sammy391 said:

How about bulot?

Good call
  • She wouldn't tweet a picture of a potential new signing before it is done - be bloody idiotic to do that. It will be an existing player.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!