Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Guy Luzon: TBH not to continue

GL today on an Israeli radio today: "I understand that TBH is moving on to his next position. He's out of contract. We have a 17 years old defender who is going places".

Good riddance TBH. Awful player, awful person. Glad that Guy can see how much better will JG be.

Comments

• Options
    well he said: "going to be great".
  • Options
    Beer7 said:

GL today on an Israeli radio today: "I understand that TBH is moving on to his next position. He's out of contract. We have a 17 years old defender who is going places".

Good riddance TBH. Awful player, awful person. Glad that Guy can see how much better will JG be.

Explain why you think he's an awful player and an awful person .
  • Options
    Pity
  • Options
    Yeah you're gonna have to explain yourself with a comment like 'awful person'
  • Options
    Great - another WUM
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Beer7 said:

I wish I could add but I can't.

Then why say it?
  • Options
    Beer7 said:

I wish I could add but I can't.

Did he gave you a Turkish beard or something?
  • Options

Beer7 said:

Congratulations. You've managed to reach the Top 100 stupid posts of 2015.
    Hmm, with his first discussion and post as well! Treat with caution fellow Addicks wouldn't be surprised if this was a Pompey fan in disguise :wink:
  • Options
    Bit dramatic.

Good luck Tal.
  • Options
    Blimey, TBH fan club. Sorry mates, he is out.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Beer7 said:

Yes he will be going on to pastures new, but to say he was awful this season and an awful person to boot is absurd.
    No mate it's a wind up end of!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not surprised if he moves on. Class player but never quite looked as if his heart was in it at Charlton. If it gives Joe Gomez a lot more playing time I think it will be a good thing overall, provided we get Joe the right partner. Not sure that is either Johnson (too slow) or Bikey (too volatile and too slow).
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

shirty5 said:

Beer7 said:

Yes he will be going on to pastures new, but to say he was awful this season and an awful person to boot is absurd.
    No mate it's a wind up end of!
    I believe the first paragraph. 100%. The 2nd paragraph reminds me of the drunken state I was in last Tuesday.
  • Options
    Glad to hear that Luzon seems confident in keeping Gomez.

TBH in the first half of the season was probably our best player, so deserves thanks for his effort this season. Maybe off to the MLS if rumours that he was having trials there are true.
  • Options
    Fair enough been there, got the T shirt, seems like a good idea at the time though :wink:
  • Options
    I wouldn't doubt what comes out of Israel, because it was a leak from Israel that told us Guy Luzon was going to be our manager (head coach) whilst Bob Peeters still had the job, and before all the interviews we conducted.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Not surprised if he moves on. Class player but never quite looked as if his heart was in it at Charlton. If it gives Joe Gomez a lot more playing time I think it will be a good thing overall, provided we get Joe the right partner. Not sure that is either Johnson (too slow) or Bikey (too volatile and too slow).

Joe Gomez is at the stage of his career where we have to be careful not to overplay him anyway, so it's not as if his path to the first team is being blocked by more experienced defenders
  • Options
    Beer7 said:

Totally ridiculous comment and seeing you can't add to your accusations of him being a terrible person, we can only presume you are a liar.
  • Options

Davo55 said:

Joe Gomez is at the stage of his career where we have to be careful not to overplay him anyway, so it's not as if his path to the first team is being blocked by more experienced defenders
    Usually, with a youngster, I would agree with you 100%. With Joe, I'm not so sure. He is such an exceptional talent, fast and strong too, that he might well be able to cope with and prosper through playing as a first choice. That would certainly accelerate his development, and of course his sale value.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Morrison would have been ideal.
    TBH was decent but no more in my opinion. Some great performance but other mediocre and I'm not sure how popular he was in the dressing room.