Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Guy Luzon: TBH not to continue

124»

Comments

• Options

At the start of the season we signed TBH and Bikey, then during the season signed Onyewu (remember him), Johnson and Diarra.
    On that basis (one failure out of 4/5 CBs), if we need to replace TBH and Johnson, I'm sure we'll be able to find decent replacements

I think most people are forgetting that we have the big lad from Chelsea who was on loan at Dagenham this season.
  • Options

At the start of the season we signed TBH and Bikey, then during the season signed Onyewu (remember him), Johnson and Diarra.
    On that basis (one failure out of 4/5 CBs), if we need to replace TBH and Johnson, I'm sure we'll be able to find decent replacements

I think most people are forgetting that we have the big lad from Chelsea who was on loan at Dagenham this season.
    Who's that then? I've forgotten so much I don't have a clue who you're talking about!
  • Options
    I believe you're talking about Ayo Obileye, who came to us from Sheff Weds, and unless things have changed, is out of contract in June.
  • Options
    Gutted TBH moving on. It took @Gumbo 7 months to come up with any half decent Tal / Towel related bants, will be a shame they got such a short shelf-life
  • Options
    Life's a beach Tal
  • Options
    mart77 said:

I believe you're talking about Ayo Obileye, who came to us from Sheff Weds, and unless things have changed, is out of contract in June.

He went to the Massives from Chelsea and made over 20 first team appearances on loan at the Daggers this season.
    He passes the height test at 6' 3"
  • Options
    Gumbo said:

Life's a beach Tal

Are you gutted he's thrown in the Tal on his Charlton career ?
  • Options
    Beer7 said:

GL today on an Israeli radio today: "I understand that TBH is moving on to his next position. He's out of contract. We have a 17 years old defender who is going places".

Good riddance TBH. Awful player, awful person. Glad that Guy can see how much better will JG be.

I spent 2 minutes trying to come up with an appropriate and witty response. Here it is:

Twat.
  • Options

Very comfortable on the ball, excellent player, but not getting any younger and I preferred Bikey. He is the one I hope we keep, but he didn’t get a look in under Luzon after the Norwich game. I think he showed the right attitude on the bench and would rather have him playing for us than against us.

Not good enough to challenge for Play Off spot, need to find a Wes Morgan, Elphick, Jason Shackell etc...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not surprised that Tal's moving on , always gave his best for us, all the best for the future, hope Roland's got a cunning plan, not convinced about keeping Bikey or Johnson to be honest, I guess who we sign will state where Roland's happy for us to finish next season.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Gumbo said:

Life's a beach Tal

Are you gutted he's thrown in the Tal on his Charlton career ?
    his replacement wont be tal enough

• Options
    Tal was only here to sit out the remaining year on his Liege contract.
  • Options
    I would imagine he will end up playing in Isreal