Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addick killed in America - RIP @USofAddick

Comments

• Options
    Awful news. R.I.P.
  • Options
    RIP Peter awful news.

:cry:

I can't think what his family are going through
  • Options
    RIP. Upsetting news
  • Options
    That is very sad. Thoughts go out to all his friends and family.
  • Options
    Sad news. RIP.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    What a sad story and a tragic waste of life. A young man who it seems inspired so many people with his dedication to football. RIP.
  • Options
    Horrible news. RIP Peter.
  • Options

Absolutely tragic loss of life. My thoughts are with his wife, Dad & young family RIP @USofAddick

same here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP, really sad news.
  • Options
    so, so sad.

RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Very sad news

RIP
  • Options
    Terribly sad news, I feel for his wife and children. God bless sir........RIP
  • Options
    RIP, Peter. Thoughts go out to his friends and family.
  • Options
    Sad. I hope the other driver gets what he deserves unlike the ridiculous system here in Thailand where he's get a fine of about a hundred pounds and a short suspended sentence (I'm being serious, BTW).

RIP Peter and sincere condolences to your family..
  • Options
    So sad sad to hear this terrible news! RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sad to hear the news of a fellow American Addick. Devastating story to read and my thoughts and prayers are with his family. Rest in peace @USofAddick
  • Options
    RIP, horrible news.
  • Options

Utterly heartrending. Would it be allowed to lay some flowers at the Memorial Garden at SL, so close to home for an Eltham boy ....
  • Options

I don't know if anyone knows any of his friends or family on here, but like AFKA and Eltham (frankly like all of us) this one has really upset me - it is the two kids I keep thinking of.

I just feel like we should try and do something.

Is there anything we could do with our Charlton Life kit sponsorships? Anything in his memory?

It would be good if we could keep our eye out to see if any kind of collection is made from his family in his memory. I (and many others I am sure) would gladly like to contribute.

It would be possible to have one of our shirts dedicated to him next season if that's what the majority want, I dedicate mine to my late Dad.

• Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Nice words Mark.
    All the best.
  • Options
    awful.

RIP Peter.
  • Options
    Tragic story. So young himself and with a young family now sadly without a man who sounds like a true role model.

Thoughts and condolences are with his family. Rest in Peace Peter.