Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addick killed in America - RIP @USofAddick

Comments

• Options
    RIP
  • Options
    heartbreaking. Rest in peace, Peter.
  • Options
    Rip
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Terrible. Rest in peace. :(
  • Options
    As a fellow Addick who has ended up on this side of the pond my heartfelt condolences to his family. So sad. RIP Peter.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Thanks CPA. I've been following all the news reports and comments on Twitter. He really does sound like a special young man.

A son that any man would be proud to call a son. Bloody terrible it really is.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP and thoughts & love to the family left behind.
    Awful x
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    So, so sad for his family and everyone that his coaching touched in his all too short a life. I don't know Peter but he sounds a credit to his family and all that knew him. My heart felt sympathies to his wife and children especially. RIP fellow addick.
  • Options
    So sad and such a waste of an honest caring individual.

RIP
  • Options
    A tragic story and close to home in a sense. Makes you well up reading it and I didn't even know the guy. The good die young they say.
    I guess his work and character will touch lives for years to come.
    RIP.
  • Options
    Well done
  • Options

I hope this is not out of line, but as we look forward to a fresh new season I have taken the liberty of attending to some unfinished business.

I have arranged for a floral tribute to be placed in the memorial garden at The Valley. Message reads:

Peter Underwood
    To honour the memory of a very special person and a true Addick, with deepest respects from all Charlton fans. His wonderful life was cut so tragically short whilst still in its fullest flood but Peter's spirit lives on - no finer legacy ....

R.I.P.

My apologies if anyone objects, but I thought it right to remember one of our own at The Valley.

That's a lovely gesture GHF.
  • Options
    beautiful gesture mate.
  • Options
    Wonderful gesture GHF.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    GHF - you are brilliant mate. Lovely thing to do. Well done.
  • Options
    Well done @GlassHalfFull , lovely gesture and one that will be appreciated by all his friends/family I'm sure
  • Options
    Well done
  • Options
    Well done GHF, that's such a lovely thing to do
  • Options
    Fantastic gesture GHF
  • Options

I hope this is not out of line, but as we look forward to a fresh new season I have taken the liberty of attending to some unfinished business.

I have arranged for a floral tribute to be placed in the memorial garden at The Valley. Message reads:

Peter Underwood
    To honour the memory of a very special person and a true Addick, with deepest respects from all Charlton fans. His wonderful life was cut so tragically short whilst still in its fullest flood but Peter's spirit lives on - no finer legacy ....

R.I.P.

My apologies if anyone objects, but I thought it right to remember one of our own at The Valley.

Not only a wonderful gesture, but has his family been informed, so they can visit it?
  • Options
    Lovely
  • Options
    What a great gesture. Well done GHF.
  • Options
    A truly wonderful gesture, well done Alan