Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA CUP FINAL

2»

Comments

• Options

DanDavis said:

Some miseries right here on this board (looks up).

If the BBC announced their coverage will be starting at 5.13pm so they can fit in extra episodes of Antiques Roadshow and Countryfile, people would be losing their sh*t saying that the BBC doesn't care for the 'peoples game' or major sporting events anymore.

Fair play to them for trying to make a day of it again.

Agree, fair play to them for trying. Although they shouldn't have lost the contract to ITV in the first place, that when it all went tits up.
    Then non-sports fans would have been saying: "Why are the BBC wasting so much money when we could have had 40 more episodes of Antiques Roadshow or Countryfile"... :wink:
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited November 2015
    Watching Salford vs Notts Couny, BBC cracking 2nd goal from Salford players, a bit of trickery, gets away from 3 County defenders, a pass with the left and shot with the right. Cracking goal. Well worth catching.

Reminds me how much I like the game of football.
  • Options
    vff said:

Watching Salford vs Notts Couny, BBC cracking 2nd goal from Salford players, a bit of trickery, gets away from 3 County defenders, a pass with the left and shot with the right. Cracking goal. Well worth catching.

Really was a special goal. Just loved how he took three of them out of the game with his trickery and then linked well with the fella in the box for a great set up. Excellent finish also.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited November 2015

vff said:

Really was a special goal. Just loved how he took three of them out of the game with his trickery and then linked well with the fella in the box for a great set up. Excellent finish also.
    Great scenes, mini pitch invasion. Terrible pitch. Excellent goal line clearance as well at 1-0. Hard working Salford. Well deserved victory. Football is magic.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Proper football. Full bloodied tackles, rubbish pitch, no diving played in pouring rain.
    Re Jon Stead did Curbs originally prefer signing him as opposed to Bent.
    Not a bad player Stead;however, I think Curbs dodged a bullet there.