Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Pig

Comments

• Options
    Bolger scores. 7-6
  • Options
    Wood next to take... SAVED
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Southend through!!!!!! 7 - 6
  • Options
    Congrats to Pigott and Southend.
  • Options
    Southend are promoted!

0-0 (1-1 AET)
    7-6 on penalties.
  • Options
    Well done Piggy. I imagine a lot of the focus will be on him tonight
  • Options
    Well done Southend, man that was tense, and I don't support either team.
  • Options
    Just about the better side won I think. Poor game overall.

A shoot out is a brutal way to lose but I have to say I bloody love watching them.
  • Options
    7-6

It had to be.

Super Joe & his brave teammates !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done Joe
  • Options
    Now a GB win in Vienna !

:wink:
  • Options
    Always believed in him. Never doubted
  • Options
    Wonder if they are the West Ham form of Southend fan?
  • Options
    Love Pigott's goal there... Excellent bit of skill to bring the ball down and under control
  • Options
    Typical pig finish, well done Joe enjoy.that
  • Options
    Thoroughly enjoyed that. The way some of you lot are going on about the lack of quality, it's like you must have missed a lot of our games in the not too distant past.
    Well done Joe Pigott and Myles Weston for that final cross.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Joe saved Southend's bacon, Wycombe must be pig sick...

I deserve to be flagged for this
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Stig said:

Thoroughly enjoyed that. The way some of you lot are going on about the lack of quality, it's like you must have missed a lot of our games in the not too distant past.

Be fair, it wasn't much of a technical spectacle but as always with playoffs there is interest because there is so much riding on it and then we got the extra time drama to add to the entertainment, but there wasn't much in the way of silky skills on show.

• Options
    Brilliant

Well done Southend
  • Options
    Stig said:

You are easily pleased Stig!

Don't think there was a decent chance until the keeper tipped over a header in 87th minute.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    cafctom said:

Quality of this game has been beyond awful.

Always knocking the lad, you seem to get some weird pleasure out of it. Notice you have not posted on this thread since his goal.

Well done Piggy, nice finish and tucked your pen away well. Whether you make it or not, today you have really achieved something and will be a hero in many young shrimpers fans eyes.
  • Options
    Eh?

I haven't knocked him on this thread at all - was just saying the game was awful. Looks like I wasn't the only one either.
  • Options

cafctom said:

Quality of this game has been beyond awful.

Always knocking the lad, you seem to get some weird pleasure out of it. Notice you have not posted on this thread since his goal.

Well done Piggy, nice finish and tucked your pen away well. Whether you make it or not, today you have really achieved something and will be a hero in many young shrimpers fans eyes.
    Notice you edited this after I had already posted.

I actually cheered for him when he scored, so you can keep it quiet.
  • Options
    Got your whine in early then congratulated when he scored. How magnanimous of you.