Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Official CAFC Twitter feed engaging with fans....again!

Comments

• Any chance of copying and pasting the content for us?
  • Ha, I'd last less than a week in that job !
  • He said that if Ched Evans was available on a free, then he'd sign him on FIFA15 or something...
  • The original Tweet was a link to the Stephen Henderson saves of the season video. It got a response from the above saying they had too many staff and they should sack them and put the wages towards new players.
  • Arguably the pwoppa naughtiest tweet the club have ever sent.
  • Sponsored links:

• They set a very high standard with the 19-0 tweet. Im not sure a Meme is anywhere near the same ball park.
  • They set a very high standard with the 19-0 tweet. Im not sure a Meme is anywhere near the same ball park.

Hence the disparity in the number of RTs. But it was still funny. Over 500 RTs is a good result.
  • Curb_It said:

"Won the internet" is one of the wankiest statements created so far this century.

That and people that say "As a starter for ten".
  • Curb_It said:

"Won the internet" is one of the wankiest statements created so far this century.

Are you @buckshee in disguise?
  • Curb_It said:

That and people that say "As a starter for ten".
    Isn't that a saying from last century?
  • WSS said:

Curb_It said:

</blockquote

Is that one of his many moans? If so... It's a great statement.
  • Curb_It said:

WSS said:

Curb_It said:

Tosser's saying. That and "broke the Internet" or "won Christmas". Cretins
  • God that Dean Martin guy...this is par for the course for him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Curb_It said:

brilliant lol, so true.
  • Good to see that the bods at @CAFCofficial maintain the standard whoever is in charge.

Don't be too hard on old Dean though, his career peaked in 60s/70s.
  • Dean is playing a very dangerous game.

Everyone is acutely aware it is almost Friday and the Club haven't (as yet) banned anyone this week for a social media comment.

Something has got to give and we should all be walking on eggshells. Poor old Dean needs a miracle.
  • Probably in a minority but I find our communications bantz frankly cringeworthy
  • Leuth said:

Probably in a minority but I find our communications bantz frankly cringeworthy

The 19-0 tweet was good
  • Leuth said:

Probably in a minority but I find our communications bantz frankly cringeworthy

I think the guy was well out of order asking for staff to be sacked and got off lightly. Not his first dig at club staff either.
    Oh, he's clearly a moron with an axe to grind, but I found the retort a bit lacking, that's all ;)
  • edited May 2015
    That Dean bloke is a bellend.