Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Boxing tonight at the O2

Great card tonight at the O2

Here are my predictions.

Gradovich v Selby - Selby on points (11-8)

Linares v Mitchell - Linares by KO ( 9-5)

Brook V Gavin - Brook in rounds 10 , 11 or 12 ( 9-1)

Joshua v Johnson - I'm going for the long shot of johnson to win at 25-1 although it's unlikely but Joshua at 1-100 is ridiculous.

Comments

• What time does it all start Beds?
  • #EarnwithHearn

Two boxing PPV in one month. I doubt the buy rate will be very high.
  • edited May 2015
    The whole pay per view starts at 5pm but the main fights are much later.

Roughly ( and these will probably change through out the night)

Cleverley v Man 7-00 pm

Gradovich v Selby 8-00 pm

Linares v Mitchell 8-45 pm

Joshua v johnson - 9-30 pm

Brook v Gavin 10-15pm
  • Should never have been a box office event.

Decent card though, which the exception of the Brook v Gavin fight.
  • Should never have been a box office event.

Decent card though, which the exception of the Brook v Gavin fight.

I think there is more value to tonight's card than the Mayweather / Pacquiao fight but given the choice i'd rather not have to pay for either as it does boxing no good at all.
  • Joshua at 1/100 is not ridiculous it just reflects the probable outcome.

Decent card but I am still going to agree with Beds and resist PPV
  • I thought Johnson was supposed to be a step up in class for Joshua?
  • I think the card is good but a pay per view no.way

The fact other cards like Mayweather and pac man had shit cards shouldn't be how we rate if it's a ppv

Two yrs ago this would have been a Saturday night fight night

Working tonight so won't be paying for it sad thing if I wernt working I would have bought it because I want to watch it
  • Johnson is a step up. Its not me offering the odds its the bookies and they aren't usually wrong.

Johnson has lost 5 out of his last 6 and is the wrong side of 35. I reckon Joshua will ko him in 5 at most. The odds on that might be more tempting.
  • Farce PPV decision just by chucking a few extra fights into the mix. Joshua 1/100, Brook 1/12, Cleverly 1/200, so you are only really looking at the Selby and Mitchell bouts for a potentially closer bout.

Still, mate is paying it so who am I to argue :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Brook vs Gavin will be a good fight for guts and effort

Joshua vs Johnson will be a walk in the park
  • Tonight is a night where my recommendation of a fire stick to watch it for free on is coming up again
  • Brook vs Gavin will be a good fight for guts and effort

Joshua vs Johnson will be a walk in the park

Gavin shouldn't even be close to fighting for a world title, he can't even win the European belt.

Look at Bundu v Gavin and then Bundu v Thurman. He's not in the same league as Brook. There's zero value in this fight.
  • Didn't say value I said be a fight for guts and effort Brook is so far ahead in class but Gavin won't quit or not try and as a minimum surely that deserves it's own respect and reward, I have been critical of him in the past as I don't think he is mentally right in his fight preparation, but he will give everything in this fight he has and if you love the sport that means as much as the skills that get displayed but the more pure boxers,
  • edited May 2015
    Just seen that

Eamonn Magee Jr was killed last night in a stabbing incident

His dad was a great value fighter shocking news RIP young man my thoughts genuinely with his family

A real prospect aswell for having a great career ahead of him
  • Cleverley wins in 14 seconds with a big body punch. Hope the other fights are gonna last longer than that!
  • I'm not watching tonight, it's not worth ppv and im going out.

I hope Kevin Mitchell wins but he's got a difficult fight, Brook will fuck Gavin up and Joshua will batter Johnson.
  • Selby is looking good.
  • This fella Selby is fighting is like Yul Brynner in westworld , just keeps on coming.
  • Great performance from Selby . Two really nasty cuts on the face of Gradovich.
  • Sponsored links:

• Shelby looked class
  • Any good streams?
  • First round even in the Mitchell fight. I don't think this will go all the way.
  • edited May 2015
    http://www.totalsportek.com/boxing/brook-vs-gavin-live-stream/

EDIT - scrap the above. Was working ok but is now constantly freezing
  • Anyone with xbmc/kodi it's on various places but best one I've found is vipbox in sports devil.
  • Mitchells face is a mess.
  • What a fight. I can't remember a fighter with a face so beat up as that. Unlucky Mitchell.
  • Worse one I've seen since this

• Cracking fight that, feel sorry for Mitchell, had fought a very mature fight.
  • 2 out of 2 predictions right so far.