Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Caitlyn Jenner

...has just become the fastest person to reach one million Twitter followers. In just four hours.

Hers is an amazing story. So far...

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2015
    Who?
  • Options
    Would ya?!
  • Options
    Creepy as f**k
  • Options
    Chizz said:

...has just become the fastest person to reach one million Twitter followers. In just four hours.

Hers is an amazing story. So far...

The only mildly interesting thing here is that Guinness World Records seemingly has the resources to confirm this new world record almost instantaneously while taking forever to get Mitov's world record goal confirmed...
  • Options
    edited June 2015
  • Options
    absolute spitting image of Hilary Devey from Dragon's Den.
  • Options
  • Options
    I'm still none the wiser.
  • Options
    Same here Beds, not a clue.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bruce Jenner (the Olympian) is now Caitlyn.
  • Options
    I've no idea who Bruce Jenner is either! Before my time I guess - what event?
  • Options
    Right.

What a random thing to make headlines/drum up twitter interest though, some Olympian from 40 years ago having a sex change.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
  • Options
    The world is a rather mental place.
  • Options
  • Options
    Copycat.

Kellie Maloney tried it but didn't quite make the million!!
  • Options

Right.

What a random thing to make headlines/drum up twitter interest though, some Olympian from 40 years ago having a sex change.

I think the fact he is the Kardashians step father may have something to do with that
  • Options

Right.

I think the fact he is the Kardashians step father may have something to do with that
    "She".
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I stand corrected :)
  • Options
    But can I still say step father?
  • Options

Not sure about step, as you have to have a riser.
  • Options

I have no idea! I'm struggling with the idea of a sentence that goes "she was their step-father".

• Options
    It's all just not right.
  • Options
    It's too weird for me to get my head round. Live and let live and all that but it is bizarre. My mrs loves the Khadashians so I have had a number of updates on this. I just can't get my head round it. How would people feel if their old man suddenly wanted to be their old dear?
  • Options
    Confused?
  • Options
    Thought this was Roland's newest club.
  • Options
    edited June 2015

Right.

Ah ok, that makes sense.

Well, not sense, no idea why anyone cares about the Kardashians, but it clears it up.