Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katrien says there will be more signings

123457»

Comments

• Options
    AddickRam said:

Just been on a Just for Tots Butlins Break, took my son to the Tots Football sessions in his Charlton Kit and met a guy who was working on Simon Church's house he was telling me that he was told by Churchy that there was a load of politics behind the scenes at Charlton. Powell's players were deemed not good enough from the start and constant disruptions didn't help when players just wanted to get on with playing football, he also said he knew the fans didn't rate him.

In hindsight , they were right! Only one or two of them still here!
  • Options
    I wonder if there is an owner out there that everyone will approve of ? Not sure why I don't think there is.
  • Options
    Oh christ.
  • Options

I wonder if there is an owner out there that everyone will approve of ? Not sure why I don't think there is.

Chris Powell Owner/Manager
  • Options
    Idris Elba CEO
  • Options
    Lenny Henry Retail Manager
  • Options
    Ainsley Harriot Head of Catering
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Is it black thing LoOkOuT?
  • Options
    I could deal with having Stringer Bell as CEO
  • Options

The players who kept us up, you mean? Everyone knew that squad wasn't "good enough", in the sense it had been depleted from 2012/13 because there was no money.

I continues to puzzle me how some a unable to see the bleeding obvious. Powell had to work with Delboy and Rodney in charge before RD came in. We were all confident off the back of the previous season realising we needed a little bit of strengthening here and there and we could have a strong one.
  • Options
    edited February 2016