Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Heat is On!

Hotter than Bermuda today, have that @LoOkOuT

Not that it matters if you are in an office for 12 hours with no windows:-(

Comments

• Options
    the train at 6.30am was almost unbearable....at least the aircon in here works.

Cricket at the Oval later today will be nice
  • Options
    I'm sweating like a paeodophile at a school fete...

Lovely weather, but not good for working in!
  • Options
    I can't wait to start moaning how cold it is; bring on the Winter

• Options
    Loading a skip today,can't wait....
  • Options
    So much talent in show tho.
  • Options

Wedding anniversary today a pub lunch and couple of pints, bit of dogging then home to the wife

See you at 3
  • Options
    Normal place pal , see you there
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The good news is if you are on a Cannon St sweatbox, you'll be queuing at every signal from St Johns to appreciate the views...
  • Options
    Scorching down here in leafy Wokingham. I'm tempted to open the Snow thread to try to cool down a bit :smiley:
  • Options
    Gonna play golf today, thankfully I'll be using a buggy, wouldn't want to walk around in it today
  • Options
    work from home all the time, so if i get hot i just jump in the pool! yes im smug! lol birthday today so im the reason it is the hottest day of the year!
  • Options
    Betty Swollocks!
  • Options
    finishing my dissertation over the summer, have to say it is too hot to do owt tho..
  • Options
    The cycle commute was pleasant this AM.
  • Options
    edited July 2015

C4FC4L1f3 said:

work from home all the time, so if i get hot i just jump in the bathl! yes im smug! lol birthday today so im the reason it is the hottest day of the year!

Kitchen sink mate - house is too small for a bath :P
  • Options
    On the news this am that today could be the hottest day of the year. You don't say? Won't be long before the HSE warnings to stay inside in the shade etc are issued. Then it will be counselling for all those who ventured out and have been traumatised by the heat.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The cycle commute was pleasant this AM.

Will it be the same on the way home?
  • Options
    I have a bit of a nasty commute (West London down the M4) so find myself stuck in my car often. Boss just came and told me to leave at 3 today as doesnt want me stuck on the motorway in this weather! Result!
  • Options

On the news this am that today could be the hottest day of the year. You don't say? Won't be long before the HSE warnings to stay inside in the shade etc are issued. Then it will be counselling for all those who ventured out and have been traumatised by the heat.

I haven't been given my state issued Solero yet :(
  • Options

Betty Swollocks!

Talc is your friend (I've got half a bottle down there today)
  • Options

Betty Swollocks!

Malc is your friend (I've got half a bottle down there today)
  • Options
    Have the week off so just finished breakfast of croissants stuffed with ice cream, now itching to get the San Miguel open. Is it too early?
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

Have the week off so just finished breakfast of croissants stuffed with ice cream, now itching to get the San Miguel open. Is it too early?

never too early for an ice cold Spanish beer!
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

Philistine
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

Absolutely not
  • Options
    .....I'd let me croissant go down first if it was me