Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2015 Open

Comments

• Options
    Grace
    Oosthuizen
    Fowler
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Spieth aiming to spoil the party - 2 under after 2
  • Options
    Woods perfect angle in - and straight into the water!
  • Options
    You can't win a tournament on the first day.....but you can lose it.
  • Options
    I hope the BBC aren't just gonna follow Woods around for two days. He's shocking.
  • Options
    Goose 5 under , early days though
  • Options

-4 after 6

• Options
    On BBC this morning the journalist interviewed a lady from Australia. She said she was following Rod Pampling and had to catch up with him.

Poor her and Rod - he was 1 under going to the 13th. And finished 5 over. The worst score of the day.

Though Tiger with 3 over after five will soon be catching him up.
  • Options
    edited July 2015

-4 after 6

-5 after 7 now!!

Lowry now -3 so maybe I'll get a run for my money!!
  • Options
    Generally ripping the arse out of the front nine but will be a different kettle of fish tomorrow in the elements. Who is the guy in the Tiger Woods outfit? Looks like him but sure can't play. Sad to see even if he is an arse.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The thing is, it's his party.

I'm trying to watch at work on the sly, all I'm seeing is people being interviewed and Woods playing like an amateur.
  • Options
    I thought woods would show some form here, having won twice here before. But if he can't shoot under par on this front nine today he is finished as a major contender
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

The thing is, it's his party.

I'm trying to watch at work on the sly, all I'm seeing is people being interviewed and Woods playing like an amateur.
    -6 after 11 in case you haven't seen!
  • Options
    cant see much past Speith, D Johnson or Fowler.
  • Options
    The Goose finishes 6 under and joint leader in the Clubhouse ;-)
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

-4 after 6

-5 after 7 now!!

Well Lowry was going ok until an eight at the 17th.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

bobmunro said:

-4 after 6

-5 after 7 now!!

Well Lowry was going ok until an eight at the 17th.
    Yes just saw that - my apologies to anyone else who backed Lowry for putting the kiss of death on him.
  • Options
    Well, a different afternoon yesterday. A little increase in wind and suddenly the Old Course shows its teeth. And mayhem this morning as we wake up to torrential rain and a flooded course. Play suspended until whenever it goes off and the course becomes playable but with the expectation in any case of gale force winds. This is going to make for interesting viewing. Get the popcorn ready.
  • Options
    edited July 2015

Well, a different afternoon yesterday. A little increase in wind and suddenly the Old Course shows its teeth. And mayhem this morning as we wake up to torrential rain and a flooded course. Play suspended until whenever it goes off and the course becomes playable but with the expectation in any case of gale force winds. This is going to make for interesting viewing. Get the popcorn ready.

Rain expected to stop around 10am - but the course is under water so no idea when play is likely.

When it does, I agree it could be car crash golf - expect a few in the 80's today.
  • Options
    Due to start at 10.00 but the likes of Dustin Johnson won't finish his round today as he will now tee off about 6.00 instead of 2.30.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2015
    Not the carnage we were expecting. Some good golf but it's a hard watch. Interesting to see how Spieth copes tonight and tomorrow.
  • Options
    Crazy to still be out there playing, not doing any of them any favours
  • Options
    Sorry don't agree, these players had the best of it yesterday, swings and roundabouts, gotta let Watson finish now though.
  • Options
    Absolute legend and a fantastic links player.
  • Options
    Agree Watson needed to finish, but there's having the best of the conditions and there's playing in the dark!!!
  • Options
    Fuck em, they weren't moaning yesterday morning, or yesterday afternoon when it was blowing a holli
  • Options
    Going up Sunday hopefully as long as we finish a job in Manchester sat in time got the derig Monday morning but have access from Sunday , here's praying that sat goes well or can be finished early enough that I get to see the last 9 holes atleast

• Options
    25-40mph winds this morning. Should be fun to watch, but could cause carnage for the leaders finishing off their 2nd rounds.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    hope so Shirty I need Rose to come into play as my bets are going down the pan
  • Options
    Play suspended