Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

GAA

Comments

• Options
    Feck.
  • Options
    I've rarely been so happy to be so wrong.
  • Options
    Tyrone players not suffering from long covid.
  • Options
    What a result!

Ulster! Ulster!

Delighted 😁
  • Options
    Tyrone players not suffering from long covid.
    I think their shooting might have been, for large periods of time in the second half and extra time...
  • Options
    I've rarely been so happy to be so wrong.
    I’m so the opposite.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Got back to The Bull in Woolwich after the Charlton game to see extra time. Those first few minutes from Tyrone really won the the game. Was swapping messages with a Tyrone girl I know & her family’s bar was going mental. Fantastic for Tyrone & Ulster, but I think (sadly) that Mayo will win the final. 
  • Options
    Make you right Tel but it should be a great final 😁
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:
    Got back to The Bull in Woolwich after the Charlton game to see extra time. Those first few minutes from Tyrone really won the the game. Was swapping messages with a Tyrone girl I know & her family’s bar was going mental. Fantastic for Tyrone & Ulster, but I think (sadly) that Mayo will win the final. 
    The curse will go on.
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:
    Got back to The Bull in Woolwich after the Charlton game to see extra time. Those first few minutes from Tyrone really won the the game. Was swapping message with a Tyrone girl I know her family’s bar was going mental. Fantastic for Tyrone & Ulster, but I think (sadly) that Mayo will win the final. 
    There'd be very little that would be sad about a Mayo win.

As a Tyrone man, I can guarantee you that the neutrals will all be supporting them.  While, all things being equal, I want Tyrone to win, I won't be devastated if we lose to Mayo (it's more of a preference than something more serious), but I'm obviously not die-hard.

Yesterday was brilliant, with the added spice of the Sean Cavanagh v Pat Spillane spat in the studio.

But, just about everyone in GAA would love to see the Mayo curse lifted.  So, losing to them, to make that happen is something with which many would be able to be reconciled.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    TelMc32 said:
    The curse will go on.
    Could you imagine 😳
    If they don’t win it’s really time to give up because it’s never going to happen so 🙈😫🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    Watching the Sunday Game, I'll bet no-one has seen Fergal Logan in the same room as Shrek....
  • Options
    dmjn said:
    Can anyone make a case for anything other than kerry hammering tyrone this weekend after everything that's gone on? 
    I've never been so happy to be wrong 
  • Options
    I’ve just driven from Shannon to Kerry. The people of Limerick, particularly Adare, have gone flag mad! Even the flags look happy.
    Kerry not so much, a few bedraggled flags here and there.
  • Options
    Come down to West Cork!
    There are flags everywhere from local GAA to county to Olympic ones.
    And then there’s tricolor’s a plenty too.

If your a flag maker, you’ll make a fortune down here boi!
  • Options
    I’m still bouncing from the Meath girls winning.
    Is it the year of the underdog?

G’wan Tyrone ✋🏼
  • Options
    I hope this evening's game is better than the one just finished.

Afghan flag in amongst the Tyrone fans on Hill 16, either a lonely Mayo fan, or a very lonely and confused Afghan.
  • Options
    Well, Mayo have started like a train...
  • Options
    Tyrone playing some nice hand passes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Up Mayo!
  • Options
    With a missed penalty, you might believe in a curse.
  • Options
    The second half is all Mayo, for now.
  • Options
    And then Tyrone score the goal...
  • Options
    Mayo were awful in the second half, they can have few complaints 
  • Options
    Except for the fact that it happens all the time, it's shocking how Mayo managed to lose after that second half.

They must be taking shooting practice with the Charlton players.
  • Options
    Paddy Prendergast and the curse live on.

• Options
    Nervy and tight, rather than enthralling, but I do think it was very good football by both sides.

And I now, fully, believe that Mayo are cursed...