Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season ticket delivery

Comments

• Options
    cafcfan said:

Simon Church delivered mine but it ended up on the roof

It's amazing what you can deduce about people's lives on this site. You see, I now know you live in a bungalow.
    From my recollection of Churchinho's explosive power this actually means SheedyCAFC lives in an underground lair

• Options
    Makienok delivered mine through the upstairs window by which time Kashi had smashed my front door in to deliver one for my son too
  • Options

Katrien delivered mine.......and she's still here.

why is she complaining about the smell?
  • Options
    Ba delivered mine to the pub...
  • Options
    Errol Umut delivered mine, in a birthing pool.
  • Options
    Ben Roberts has got mine - he's told me I've got to go to Brighton & pick in up from him.

Moussa has my son's - don't expect to see that again.
  • Options
    Mine has not turned up yet. Should I be worried?
  • Options
    Sark99 said:

They've not posted them yet. So no.
  • Options
    Sark99 said:

Definitely... It means that its in the hands of Cory Gibbs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sark99 said:

If you actually live on Sark then Astrit Ajdarević probably missed the horse and cart up that steep hill from where the boat stops and is doubled up with exhaustion 100 yards up the hill from the harbour
  • Options
    Steve Jones is delivering mine... still waiting.
  • Options
    Patrick Bauer delivered mine, came up the drive singing God Save The Queen too
  • Options
    The players are going to be knackered.
  • Options
    Callum Harriott is delivering mine. He left ages ago, full of promise & excitment. He's still not here and I'm hearing reports that he's not living up to expectations and is in fact going backwards............
  • Options
    Wtf has happened here today

Two new signings and some JBG and the place has gone all up the Creek
  • Options
    I'm going for the half season ticket, just wondering if Danny Mils will around to deliver it.
  • Options
    I thought Jordan Cousins was delivering mine when he walked across the front of my car as I went out last night. Not funny I know but it was true however.
  • Options
    I think Bob Peeters delivered mine. All I know is I have a letter written in Flemish with some card
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Richard Murray delivered mine!!! No word of a lie... We had a good old chat.. He was telling me about the old days back In the 90s etc really nice bloke.

I poured him a whisky and told him how I used to manage the local pub team he was impressed...offered me a job manging the first team,said I could spend 11m on players!!!!

Result thought I was in a dream...
  • Options
    Stephen Henderson delivered my mates one but he wasn't in. He tried to post it through the letter box but injured his shoulder..

I'll stop now!!
  • Options
    Got to collect mine from the ticket office but that's ok, Mrs Leaburn is picking me up
  • Options
    Tayls said:

Cool, I almost forgot mine a couple of times last season. The card will be able to live in my wallet.

This is a recipe for disaster. If you forget your wallet, you have no ticket AND no money/cards to buy a replacement. Typical Charlton, potentially inconveniencing their fans with outdated technology. We need entry by retina scan and we need it now!
  • Options
    Doesn't work on a glass eye though I heard
  • Options

Use the other eye - and if you've got two glass eyes you're not going to see much so save yourself the cost of a ticket and listen to the roar of the crowd from outside the ground.
  • Options
    Colin delivered mine and told me there was a new card system. I said thanks
  • Options

Use the other eye - and if you've got two glass eyes you're not going to see much so save yourself the cost of a ticket and listen to the roar of the crowd from outside the ground.
    They won't be able to hear the home fans though because of the "acoustics" so would only actually hear the away fans, who apparently all have microphones and PA systems in their pockets.
  • Options
    The players are going to be knackered.
  • Options
    Luzon travelled the world and the seven seas to deliver mine