Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season ticket delivery

I know Jacko delivered a season ticket to a kid a few weeks ago but has anyone else received theirs yet?

Comments

• Nope, will start to arrive at the end of the week.
  • Do you know if it will be a book or are we moving on to some kind of card system?
  • Card system.
  • It'll be a card swipe-in system, I'm aware that the systems have already been installed around the ground.
  • Tony Watt delivered mine but he took it to the corner of the garden and I couldn't get it off him.

Comment of the year!
  • Cool, I almost forgot mine a couple of times last season. The card will be able to live in my wallet.
  • Henderson was going to deliver mine, but he dislocated his shoulder, getting out the car.
  • Sponsored links:

• Neil Webb delivered mine
  • Gudmundsson delivered mine, spent ages at the bottom of the drive talking to neighbours.. Then gave me 4!
  • Sensei said:

Luzon delivered mine, no problem. Said he had 3, 4 or 5 others to sort out.

Crouching on the doorstep
  • My other neighbours a West Ham fan, his season ticket was delivered under a plain brown wrapper by a small man wearing a old Birmingham City tracksuit, who asked for directions to Stratford before borrowing a fiver off me towards the cost.
  • Reza attempted to deliver mine but didn't like the garden turf and after a few diagonal movements he failed to deliver
  • Simon Church delivered mine but it ended up on the roof
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2015
    Christophe Lepoint was supposed to deliver my brothers, but he just turned up and ran around in meaningless circles for five minutes, then wandered about at the bottom of the garden panting and out of breath, before disappearing back to Belgium
  • Roland was due to deliver mine yet knocked on my neighbours door... Apparently he couldnt understand his mistake as all he kept doing was standing there going... Huh?
  • Jordan Cousins has mine but I can't be bothered to go to Bristol to collect it.
  • edited July 2015
    Halix said:

cafcfan said:

Simon Church delivered mine but it ended up on the roof

It's amazing what you can deduce about people's lives on this site. You see, I now know you live in a bungalow.
    He actually lives in a block of flats!.
    He'd have to live in a child's Wendy house for Church to have put it on the roof.
  • Simon Church delivered mine but it ended up on the roof

You sure it wasnt Nicky Bailey delivering yours, cant imagine Church having the power to get it up there?
  • Holmes-Dennis with a special delivery, short run up the path, through the letter box and ended up in the greenhouse.
  • Makinkok delivered mine as he's moved into a house in the next street
  • Patrick Bauer delivered mine through my window.

I live at the top of a block of flats.