Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season ticket delivery

13»

Comments

• Options
    Deano goal kicked mine to me but it landed at my neighbours house.
  • Options
    Just heard that Luzon asked the first eleven to deliver mine but substituted them half way down the A2.
  • Options
    Just bought a ticket for today and found that age for the Seniors concession has been raised from 60 to 65.

Big price increase for me so nobody will be delivering a season ticket to me.

No announcement or explanation on the website.
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:

Just bought a ticket for today and found that age for the Seniors concession has been raised from 60 to 65.

If you had one last season I think they honour the 60-65 thing.

• Options
    Igor delivered mine but he had trouble controlling it and it bounced off into the hedge
  • Options
    Les Berry delivered my. He tried a cheeky chip into the porch but sliced it off the outside of his toblerone shaped footy boot into next doors fish pond. Nothing changes.
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:

It's been discussed on here a lot.

I'm not sure where it was announced.

As said above. If you are an existing S/T holder, you will continue to get a reduced rate S/T indefinitely, I believe.

It only affects new S/T holders.