Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Friendly Sarfend v' the Addicks match thread 28/7/15

Comments

• Options
    we have a fk...in it comes..addicks corner
  • Options
    Does Mitov look better than Pope?
    Confidence wise as well as "goalkeeping "?!
  • Options
    corner comes in...lennon heads it over.......gk
  • Options
    gk taken.....we lose it and concede a fk
  • Options
    fk taken..HD wins it...pig to reza....passes to HD....but cut out
  • Options
    throw taken...hd to pig....hd wins a throw
  • Options
    Surely the purpose of friendly so is to give, the first team squad a chance to become match fit and build some cohesion ! Obviously not in our case.
  • Options
    throw taken...reza...pig..reza.....hd...pig..kenno shoots....corner
  • Options
    corner taken...cleared
  • Options
    another corner...cleared again...another corner
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

stonemuse said:

This is our reserves. In a pre-season friendly. Against a full strength league one side. I really hope people remember that when they give their post match views.

Unless Reza comes on and scores and we should all wack a grand on him finishing championship top scorer.

Fair point and let's hope so ...but those that paid to go there probably expected a better squad tonight
    They are somewhat naive then, no offence intended.

We played W Ham on Saturday and play Bolton A on Friday.

Anyone expecting to see the 1st team out there, charging around as if their lives depended on it, should wise up.
    Not 1st team but possibly a bit better than is there. Not that I am bothered as I avoided it for exactly the reason you stated ... but it should have been publicised as CAFC xi then it would have been obvious.
  • Options
    Where's our tall blokes for all these corners
  • Options
    corner taken..cleared..kenno....addicks throw....but ref gives a gk not a corner
  • Options
    Bloody glad I didn't go to this. Was thinking about it this afternoon but the traffic put me off. Thought we'd at least get ceballos and bergdych.
  • Options
    addicks under pressure now...pig has it...reza 10 yds offside
  • Options
    fk taken..we win it back....lapslie is fouled..hd now....rcc..lapslie...kenno///... FT 2-1
  • Options
    Cheers Red.
  • Options
    not sure whether that helped me or not....back to getting reports update..but no first teamers as such
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Either way Mitov should be nowhere near the first team.
  • Options
    night all
  • Options
    Cheers Red, sterling job as usual!
  • Options
    thanks RD, far better than The Wall
  • Options
    Cheers red
  • Options
    Well played Red.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

stonemuse said:

This is our reserves. In a pre-season friendly. Against a full strength league one side. I really hope people remember that when they give their post match views.

Unless Reza comes on and scores and we should all wack a grand on him finishing championship top scorer.

Fair point and let's hope so ...but those that paid to go there probably expected a better squad tonight
    They are somewhat naive then, no offence intended.

We played W Ham on Saturday and play Bolton A on Friday.

Anyone expecting to see the 1st team out there, charging around as if their lives depended on it, should wise up.
    Not 1st team but possibly a bit better than is there. Not that I am bothered as I avoided it for exactly the reason you stated ... but it should have been publicised as CAFC xi then it would have been obvious.
    Agreed. If we had been playing Chievo, at home, as scheduled, on Saturday, I think there may have been more 1st teamers out there tonight.

But having to schlepp up to Bolton for the Friday evening game, no doubt changed the thinking.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Either way Mitov should be nowhere near the first team.
    Really worried about Pope though......
  • Options
    The point nobody is answering is why it was not announced up front as a CAFC XI. That makes it perfectly clear up front about the game.

Assuming that nobody involved tonight will feature in the first team I would suggest we should expect the following for Bolton (and on to QPR):

New GK (don't think Pope or Taylor will start)
    Solly
    Bauer
    Sarr
    Fox
    JBG
    Cousins
    Ba
    Bergdich
    Makienok
    Watt

Subs:

Pope
    Diarra
    Ceballos
    Kashi
    Vetokele
    Jackson
    New winger (not Henry)
  • Options

not sure whether that helped me or not....back to getting reports update..but no first teamers as such

Still not practiced first team names