Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2015/16 season weekly betting thread

Comments

• Options
    Barca can fuck off.
  • Options

adrian said:

To recuperate repeated losses, I've got a big accy on Chaves, Roma and Chelsea and a giant one on last two.
    I now feel uncomfortable on Chelsea.

Not surprised mate. Certainly wouldn't be backing Chelsea to beat Porto (who will top the group with a win) when they lost at home to Bournemouth only four days ago!

I've had Porto/draw double chance at 4/5 in my bet. So obviously Chelsea will win and the above line will look quite silly in 12 hours or so.
    Another superb call from me.
  • Options
    Jumbo bet on mini-accy.
    A win for Derby and you know who, and I'm back in business.
  • Options

Arsenal, Boro, Bradford & Oxford each way accumulator 2312/1

Also done a lucky 15 on the above, come on Parky get the Bantams going.
  • Options
    Matched odds betting. Anyone do it? Is it easy. Saw an article on fixtheodds.com - anyone had a go?
  • Options
    Bet365 in play offer back for Arsenal v Man City on Monday
  • Options
    Good luck stevey
  • Options

Matched odds betting. Anyone do it? Is it easy. Saw an article on fixtheodds.com - anyone had a go?

I done that before I started up a 'professional' betting system... It's a great bank roll starter/free money. Ideal starting position is no current bookmakers open, then it's simple. Keep organised with all e-mails, pictures of identification etc ready, and let the website tell you how to do the rest. It is essentially free money as you take a bet, then lay against it, then take their free bet and lay against it and secure free cash.
  • Options
    Unless they've added a lot more bookmakers etc. since I done it a fair few years back you're probably looking at around £1,000 from it all. Well worth it as it only takes maybe half an hour a day if not less (if you are lucky with not needing to send in so many identification documents to bookmakers)
  • Options

All over this, cleaned up with more than 2.5 goals in first half for Wolfsburg v United game the other week.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Unless they've added a lot more bookmakers etc. since I done it a fair few years back you're probably looking at around £1,000 from it all. Well worth it as it only takes maybe half an hour a day if not less (if you are lucky with not needing to send in so many identification documents to bookmakers)

Thanks AA. Sounds promising. I have opened and wasted quite a few 'free bet' accounts before but wife hasn't so would do it on her behalf I think. 30 mins a day I could do on train into work via Ipad... How long to max out the bets? We talking 6months/year?
  • Options

Thanks AA. Sounds promising. I have opened and wasted quite a few 'free bet' accounts before but wife hasn't so would do it on her behalf I think. 30 mins a day I could do on train into work via Ipad... How long to max out the bets? We talking 6months/year?
    You can do it within a month, but if you have less start-up funds (to load up a few accounts at once) then I'd say around 6 months yeah. The beauty of it is you can stop before the less trustworthy bookmakers they offer (none are going to run off with your money but some will make it a nightmare to take your money back). Even if you just did 5 or so before New Year you could quite easily make a few hundred quid.
  • Options
    Thanks AA, really appreciated.
  • Options

Bump
  • Options
    Come on the 0-0.

Here's hoping for a terrible game
  • Options
    Didn't fancy the 0-0 so I risked it and waited for the goal.
    Now have a free bet to use 2nd half instead.
  • Options

All over this, cleaned up with more than 2.5 goals in first half for Wolfsburg v United game the other week.
    1 goal off £350 from this offer last night!! Got my tonne back though, superb offer as always.
  • Options
    Doing my usual £7 deposit - £5 acca on 'likely wins' and £2 acca on 'possible away wins'

£5

Bournemouth vs PALACE
    MAN CITY vs Sunderland
    TOTTENHAM vs Norwich
    BRISTOL CITY vs Charlton
    DERBY vs Fulham
    PETERBOROUGH vs Chesterfield
    PLYMOUTH vs Yeovil

Returns £206

£2

Liverpool vs LEICESTER
    Bristol City vs CHARLTON
    Huddersfield vs PRESTON
    Mk Dons vs CARDIFF

Returns £330
  • Options

Doing my usual £7 deposit - £5 acca on 'likely wins' and £2 acca on 'possible away wins'

£5

Bournemouth vs PALACE
    MAN CITY vs Sunderland
    TOTTENHAM vs Norwich
    BRISTOL CITY vs Charlton
    DERBY vs Fulham
    PETERBOROUGH vs Chesterfield
    PLYMOUTH vs Yeovil

Returns £206

£2

Liverpool vs LEICESTER
    Bristol City vs CHARLTON
    Huddersfield vs PRESTON
    Mk Dons vs CARDIFF

Returns £330

So Bristol City v Charlton to draw then :wink:
  • Options
    when I try and bet sensibly it goes tits up, so I thought id go silly today

Bristol city
    leicester
    arsenal

newcastle
    ipswich
    arsenal

..teams to win both halves
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Spurs/Derby/|Southend/Coventry/ Walsall/ Peterborough/Plymouth £10 accy pays £551.31 Merry Christmas boys and cheers Harry Lennon for the draw which made the day even better.
  • Options
    Well done @Theeenorth!

• Options

Spurs/Derby/|Southend/Coventry/ Walsall/ Peterborough/Plymouth £10 accy pays £551.31 Merry Christmas boys and cheers Harry Lennon for the draw which made the day even better.

well played that man
  • Options
    Especially at 17:08.
  • Options
    First football wins for a long time
  • Options
    Bet365 in play offer back again for Man U v Chelsea tomorrow
  • Options

Could be a 0-0 there... All over it.
  • Options
    Arsenal, wolves & Gillingham @ 4/1
  • Options
    Bollox, missed the kick off for the united Chelsea game.
    Hope it ain't 0-0 now
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Could be a 0-0 there... All over it.
    Fingers and toes and everything else currently crossed....