Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2015/16 season weekly betting thread

Comments

• Options
    It amazes me that 365 still do that offer. It must cost them a fortune
  • Options
    Gary Anderson is 11/8 to beat Phil Taylor.

Printing money?
  • Options

Played the over 0.5 goals before for £50. Then draw for £50. Traded out on betfair for the draw to guarantee me £40. So not a bad night.

Aren't you better to play '12' second chance and draw then over 0.5 goals and draw?
  • Options
    Fulham -1 is my bet.
  • Options
    Gillingham 31/20 away to Oldham with BetVictor, will massively boost any acca.

Burnley, Gills, Mansfield just over 6/1 for me.
  • Options

Gillingham 31/20 away to Oldham with BetVictor, will massively boost any acca.

Burnley, Gills, Mansfield just over 6/1 for me.

Agreed, Scunthorpe away to Fleetwood are 2/1. Scunthorpe won their last 4 while Fleetwood no win in 5! Surely worth a punt?
  • Options

Gary Anderson is 11/8 to beat Phil Taylor.

Printing money?

how much did you print last night ?

• Options
    edited February 2016

The amount gained in new customers and people now being reminded to use 365 as their 'go to' bookie with their new balances etc. is much greater than any lost during the offer. I bet they probably traded a profit on the match or near on, and other matches certainly traded a profit.

New customers to bookmakers are invaluable, the amount they spend advertising to get them is a huge indication of this.
  • Options
    odds on us tommorow to get a result is 18/5

• Options

The amount gained in new customers and people now being reminded to use 365 as their 'go to' bookie with their new balances etc. is much greater than any lost during the offer. I bet they probably traded a profit on the match or near on, and other matches certainly traded a profit.

New customers to bookmakers are invaluable, the amount they spend advertising to get them is a huge indication of this.
    It's basically an advertising campaign.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Arsenal v Barca 365 INPLAY OFFER
  • Options
    14/1 too!
  • Options
    have had a disaster of a season where I cannot get a sniff of an acca getting anywhere near close, then a couple of weeks ago Charlton cost me a few hundred losing to Bristol City, then Man U conceding against Chelsea in the 94th min cost me again, and at the weekend Bradford only drawing at home to Rochdale cost me another decent one. So frustrating.
  • Options

14/1 too!

What's 14/1?

Over 2.5 first half I'm having 5/1
  • Options
    That cant be 0-0 can it. I'm thinking of doing over 0.5 then doing something like Barca on the handicap.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Over 0.5 for £50. Then £4 insurance bet on 0-0 at 14/1. Then in play £50 on Barcelona win 2-0 at 8/1.
  • Options

have had a disaster of a season where I cannot get a sniff of an acca getting anywhere near close, then a couple of weeks ago Charlton cost me a few hundred losing to Bristol City, then Man U conceding against Chelsea in the 94th min cost me again, and at the weekend Bradford only drawing at home to Rochdale cost me another decent one. So frustrating.

Feel for you bruv. Second time Bristol City has washed me up. It'll take another 8 years for me to get over it.
  • Options
    Gillingham let me down for £412 on Saturday, was gutted!

Barca, Bayern, Burnley, Boro, Reading, Accrington Stanley, Plymouth, Northampton and Cheltenham for tomorrow night. 206/1
  • Options
    Barca Bayern double looks good.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

That cant be 0-0 can it. I'm thinking of doing over 0.5 then doing something like Barca on the handicap.

0-0 is 14/1

Layers expecting, not un-naturally, to see goals tonight
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Barca, M'boro, Northampton 4/1

Reading, Northampton, Plymouth win/btts 70/1

365 offer over 4.5 goals whole game, over 2.5 goals first half.

Come tomorrow morning, all three and Charlton will have lost of course.
  • Options
    My 50 pound in play bet is going on a Suarez hat-trick at 25's
  • Options
    SkyBet offering 9/1 on Barca, Bayern & Boro
  • Options

SkyBet offering 9/1 on Barca, Bayern & Boro

In the words of Ray Winstone, I'll "'ave a bang on that"
  • Options

£5 on Charlton winning away at Preston returns £985,760

No worth it
  • Options
    Repeat performance of earlier this season?
    3-0 @ 12.5/1 on bet fair.
    Torquay worth throwing in any accas tonight @ around evens.
  • Options

£5 on Charlton winning away at Preston returns £985,760

Save your fiver
  • Options
    Charlton 1/1000 to play shit.
  • Options
    Anyone do the 0-0 at 14/1?