Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2015/16 season weekly betting thread

Comments

• Options
    FFS
    Sums my luck up, post it on here to remind everyone else and forget it myself.
  • Options
    Bottled out at 285.

No doubt if I would have left it someone would have scored.
  • Options
    I took £170 profit. Couldn't bare losing it.

Congratulations to all though. Pays for my darts trip tomorrow!!
  • Options
    Result £250 profit, did everyone else get 6/1 for no g/s or 0-0?
  • Options
    Got 7/1. Bet365 are cheeky though; they always lower the odds just after the game kicks off
  • Options
    Got 6s
  • Options
    7s
  • Options
    Got 7's. Delighted. First 'big' win for me.
  • Options
    Do you have to be new client to do these?

How quickly can you withdraw winnings?
  • Options
    I backed the draw at 9/4 with the no risk bet so ended up £62.50 up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2015
    No offer open to all customers. You can withdraw winnings straight away. Consider this. I had £50 on over 0.5 goals, I lost that's £50 of my money. I had £50 in play draw at 9/4 that is also my money. The draw at 0-0 paid me £162.50 which was my stake and £112.50 profit, less the £50 I lost on pre match bet, I'm up £62.50. All my money. Why would I not be able to draw.

The Bet365 guarantee only comes in , if In play bet loses. They give you your money back on the in play bet.. Simple as that.
  • Options
    Had a meer fiver on the 0-0 at 8s. Did the no risk bet as I always do over 2.5 goals first half, hopeless.

Today:
    Leicester/City over 2.5 goals
    Brighton/Ipswich BTTS No
    Fulham/Rotherham BTTS Yes
    Leeds/Derby away win

9/1
  • Options
    £18 on us tomorrow @ 12/5 with Betfred, astonishing price.
  • Options
    Can someone please explain to me why we are double the price of Bristol City to win today?
  • Options
    £10

Charlton 9/4
    Southend 23/20

Returns £60
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Well after losing £100 at 3/1 we would beat Colchester ! And after Lookman ballsed up my 3-1 50/1 at £3 last week, I am loathe to play us again.

However, as we are not premier the bookies are slow to see changes. Like Vetokele, and Lookman being available and having an experienced manager will make no difference. Today should be a fill your boots bet, but iv gone.

£60 at 13/10 draw no bet and £40 win at 23/10.

Treble.

Middlesboro
    Northampton
    Barnsley

• Options
    Got bitten 8 years ago with a huge bet on us against this lot. We drew 1-1 and I promised never to play us again.
    It was a gambler's oath but I only broke my promise twice, in eight years.
    This will be the third time. The French seem less impressed with our win against Rotherham than our opponent's win against Boro.
    Odds are 29/10 !!
    So I've 'invested' a jumbo bet this time, high enough to recoup my original loss, cover my one week stay in London next month, and a little extra
    for good measure.
    Hope you're all with me on this one.
  • Options
    Nice work.
  • Options
    Backed us to win today and stuck £50 on us to stay up during the week. Idiot.
  • Options
    It's a fair cop.Turns out 12/5 at home to Bristol City is no value after all.
    More fool me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oioi!! Bet365 risk free offer back for PSG v Chelsea tomorrow, happy days.

Deciding between over 2.5 goals in the first half, or
    0-0
  • Options
    John Terry ruled out, definitely backing for goals.
    Over 2.5 first half 9/1 from one account and over 4.5 whole game 8/1 from another.
  • Options

Over 2.5 first half 9/1 from one account and over 4.5 whole game 8/1 from another.

could you back 50 on psg pre match then as soon as kick off back psg again in play with the free 50?.
  • Options
    on a sep note if anyone does fancy us to stay up were currently 13/2 to avoid relegation with sky bet.
  • Options

could you back 50 on psg pre match then as soon as kick off back psg again in play with the free 50?.
    It ain't a free 50 in play, you gotta weigh out 100, it's just if the inplay bet loses you get refunded in cash.
  • Options
    on the 0-0 tonight
  • Options
    Played the over 0.5 goals before for £50. Then draw for £50. Traded out on betfair for the draw to guarantee me £40. So not a bad night.
  • Options
    Didn't do the offer but had 15 on psg and btts, return was 67 but cashed out for 61.23 on 82 mins as a risk not worth taking.
  • Options
    double for tonight madrid and wolfsburg btts and match result 16/1 worth a 5er i rekon.