Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2015/16 season weekly betting thread

Comments

• Options
    Wolfsburg
    Aberdeen
    Cardiff
    Grimsby
    Dover
  • Options
    Too many optimistic people gonna be let down by us tonight I feel
  • Options

Wolfsburg
    Aberdeen
    Cardiff
    Grimsby
    Dover

I like the look of that Ricky.

Good luck.
  • Options
    Ipswich
    Wolves
    Burnley
    Middlesbrough
    Carlisle

66/1 £10 5 fold
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    smiffyboy said:

Ipswich
    Wolves
    Burnley
    Middlesbrough
    Carlisle

66/1 £10 5 fold

I had Carlisle in mine, but changed to Cardiff - pretty obvious where my bets going to blow out.
  • Options
    Motto anytime scorer 18/1.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Had this tonight. Returned 225 but cashed out for 203
    With 10 mins to go . Happy days
  • Options
    bet365 offer tonight just read a way of guaranteeing money and sticking within the rules i.e guaranteeing you cant lose.

back chelsea pre game £50.00 on race to 3 corners
    back PSG in play £50.00 race to 3 corners.

if chelsea get the corners 1st £26.90 profit.
    psg get the corner 1st £17.90 profit.

• Options
    @palarsehater cowards way to bet mate:

Under 2.5 goals first half 1/12 £50 returns £54.16
    Over 2.5 goals first half 7/1 £50 returns £400

Had this for the Wolfsburg v United game a few months back! 2-1 after 29 mins.
  • Options

Burnley
    Charlton
    Dumbarton

10/1 this evening.

And as you all can see I have an extra reason to be pissed off from last night..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    can certainly see goals tonight, worse thing about working in earls court currently from my office can see the pub with a few psg fans drinking outside, got to be one of the best aways seeing your team in europe.
  • Options

bet365 offer tonight just read a way of guaranteeing money and sticking within the rules i.e guaranteeing you cant lose.

back chelsea pre game £50.00 on race to 3 corners
    back PSG in play £50.00 race to 3 corners.

if chelsea get the corners 1st £26.90 profit.
    psg get the corner 1st £17.90 profit.

If neither team get to 3 corners, you lose.
  • Options
    yeah but thats what i mean if u bet in a way where you are garanteed a return they are within there rights to withold funds as its in the terms you cannot garantee a return,probability im sure there will be more than 3 corners to each side i could be wrong but i dont think its an issue with this match looking at the 2 teams.
  • Options
    The over 0.5 goals and 0-0 in play is the best way
  • Options
    Didn't know about that rule palarse.
    I always do over 0.5 and 0-0 in play which seems the most popular method, guarantees a profit and never had any funds withheld.
  • Options
    Is there a link you have to go through to activate this?
  • Options

Is there a link you have to go through to activate this?

No mate, its for all bet365 customers.
  • Options
    Cheers, I went on the site and unlike there is on sky bet there was seemingly no link promoting the offer, So it's okay to just find the fixture, place the bet and it automatically give me the free bet?
  • Options

Arsenal
    Scunthorpe
    Bristol Rovers £20 treble

I claim my prize being a winner last night for £165 return.
  • Options
    There is no special link for Bet365 offer. Just do the bet as normal. However, suggest you don,t start adding other gets and screwing up the terms of the offer. Do just the one £50 before the game and the other £50 in play.

For me over 0.5 goals £50 before game.
    £4.50 at 11/1 0-0 £4.50 at 10/1 2-2 £1 at 60/1 3-3 INSURANCE NOT ON BET 365.

Now £50 on 1-1 11/2.

NAiled on draw. Worst end her is I lose £10.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think that this offer is so common now you might as well persevere with the over 0.5 and then 0-0 in play. You should never ever risk losing money on this offer.
  • Options
    £50 on +0.5 goals and £50 on 0-0 as said above

Recently been doing £50 on 12 second chance then £50 on draw which has worked out getting me £12-15 when one team wins and is decent but without stellar returns.

Tonight tempted on £50 +0.5 goals. £50 on Ibrahmiovic first goal and 2-1 PSG and £5 elsewhere on 0-0 as insurance.
  • Options
    On the 0-0. Must say - the +2.5 first half goals alternative bets was tempting.
  • Options
    I would never have had the Arsenal barca game as being goalless for that long and the cash out would have been nice just before messi opened the scoring. Definitely worth doing imo.
  • Options
    Well shit
  • Options
    Can you bet on no scorer instead of 0-0? That way own goals won't count, you could even win both.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

Can you bet on no scorer instead of 0-0? That way own goals won't count, you could even win both.

I thought this, but apparently that isn't a market where you can cash out
  • Options
    Did over 0.5 goals then Willian A/T inplay. Boo
  • Options
    Fuck sake I didnt do the 0-0 today. I did over .5 and 3-1 to psg at 18/1. Fucking gutted. i also had a tenner on arsenal -1 and psg -1 which would have been 1100 in total if they scored the 3rd :(
  • Options
    chelsea
    stoke
    boro
    spurs
    west ham

£5 returns £366