Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs Chelmsford on Tues 4th... anyone going?

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2015

Guess on that team the squad that'll start against QPR will be:

Pope
    Solly - Bauer - Diarra - Fox
    Gudmundsson - Ba - Cousins - Ceballos
    Watt - Makiefnok

Ceballos hasn't had much game time though has he? I'd be surprised if he starts.
  • Options
    edited August 2015

Pope
    Watt - Makiefnok

Ceballos hasn't had much game time though has he? I'd be surprised if he starts.
    Just makes me wonder as surely if he wasnt fit enough then he'd be playing tonight?

Unless of course we go for a Midfield of... Gudmundsson - Ba - Kashi - Cousins, it would be a very battling middle from Charlton to compact QPR
  • Options

Pope
    Watt - Makiefnok

Luzon rates Kashi very highly. He'll want him in the team.

Much as I don't like it, I think Cousins is going to start on the left with Kashi and Ba central.

• Options

Pope
    Watt - Makienok

Don't see Kashi being left out. Think he'll be there rather than Ceballos in a diamond midfield.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Pope
    Watt - Makienok

Don't see Kashi being left out. Think he'll be there rather than Ceballos in a diamond midfield.
    Any news on Vetokele's injury?
  • Options
    Starting-

Mitov
    Holme-Dennis
    Kemnedy
    Jackson
    Lennon
    Sarr
    Bergdich
    Muldoon
    Reza
    Ahearne-Grant
    Staunton
  • Options
    edited August 2015

Pope
    Watt - Makienok

I think kashi may play in the middle with Ba and Jordan out on the left (a recent interview with Jordan in either the newshopper or on the OS said that Luzon had discussed with Jordan that he'll need to use him out wide on occasions).

Edit - found it in the newshopper
    http://m.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/13527524.Addicks_star_explains_decision_to_commit_to_club/
  • Options
    That's a better side than the first eleven game versus Southend. Be interesting to see the reports on the new players from anyone who is there - opposition standard aside of course.
  • Options
    Ross said:

Bergdich starts on the left wing again. Surprised to not see Ceballos feature in order to gain some more match fitness, even if it was for 45 mins.

Maybe he had a bit more of a pre season at Spurs than Bergdich and Sarr who may be further behind?
  • Options

Ross said:

Bergdich starts on the left wing again. Surprised to not see Ceballos feature in order to gain some more match fitness, even if it was for 45 mins.

Maybe he had a bit more of a pre season at Spurs than Bergdich and Sarr who may be further behind?
    Doubt it.

Spurs released him at the end of last season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Ross said:

No pre-season at Spurs as they released him.

Wasn't Sarr quoted as saying he had been training with Sporting?
  • Options
    Reza is the main one for me tonight... Playing in less than ideal surroundings will be interesting to hear back how he performs and what his attitude is like.

Starting and being given a Squad number must definitely mean he's here to stay
  • Options
    I'm here! Where is everyone ;)
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Ross said:

No pre-season at Spurs as they released him.

Wasn't Sarr quoted as saying he had been training with Sporting?
    Actually that's a good point - I do remember that quote.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

I'm here in Cheltenham but the stadium is locked.

Erm dont worry am sure they'll open in a minute... Sit tight
  • Options
    The teams are out, kick-off is imminent. COYA! #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    1' We are off and under way. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Sarr is huge. Lively start
  • Options
    No commentary?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2015
    I'm updating from Twitter as they get posted... Must be a massive pause in the game though as nothing has happened since: 1' We are off and under way. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options

I'm updating from Twitter as they get posted... Must be a massive pause in the game though as nothing has happened since: 1' We are off and under way. #cafc #CAFCLive

Joey Barton being introduced to the travelling away fans
  • Options
    14' GOOAAL! @karlanGrant97 opens the scoring for Charlton. 1-0. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    GOAL KAG
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Nice goal karlan! I'm behind the goal with the city fans. Double hard. I clapped and everything

How does Reza look?
  • Options
    Lovely football from Charlton. One-touch stuff before @karlanGrant97 is played in. He scores confidently from a tight angle. #cafc #CAFCLive

Jackson, Bergdich and Holmes-Dennis all involved in what was superb build-up play for the goal. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Have you seen Dizzee?