Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs Chelmsford on Tues 4th... anyone going?

124»

Comments

• Options
    City 2-1 up.
  • Options
    Comedy defending for the goal
    Our 7 is pretty sharp, and piggot good with the ball to feet... Getting outplayed though!

Reza was nothing special. Didnt do a great amount. In the stand looking cold atm
  • Options
    Beeney's kicking makes kiely seem like messi
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 14m14 minutes ago
    70' GOAL. Chelmsford take the lead through Sawyer. 1-2. #cafc #CAFCLive

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 14m14 minutes ago
    Beeney with a suicide pass out of his box straight to a Claret shirt and it was four-on-one. #cafc #CAFCLive

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 7m7 minutes ago
    78' SUB: Aribo replaces Muldoon. #cafc #CAFCLive

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 4m4 minutes ago
    81' Kelly breaks into the box, but Chelmsford stopper Timms makes a good save to deny an equaliser. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 20s20 seconds ago
    85' SAVE! Pigott is denied by the foot of Timms. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 1m1 minute ago
    Attendance is announced as 371 here this evening. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    The goals we've given away at Southend by Holmes-Dennis and by young Beeney tonight happen. Better in friendlies than 1st team matches.
  • Options
    Got a high five from Jacko after the game. Nice one. He looked pissed off. Though he was pretty anonymous second half
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    A little wake up call before the main event is never a bad thing as it helps focus the concentration when it matters...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He (A-G) looks to be a lot stronger and more muscular than last season .. that will be good for his first team prospects
  • Options
    Noticed that Aribo the trialist only got 12 mins of game time a bit odd as he's looked quite good in the other games he has played in.
  • Options
    Any notable performances last night?

(This is a football question, I should point out to you mucky types)
  • Options
    Vincenzo said:

No. A fairly disjointed and abject display all round. Highlight was not paying £800 to park at the ground.
    No performances of note by any Charlton players. Jackson anonymous and I've had doubts about Muldoon for some time. But on that showing he would not get a gig at Chelmsford let alone with a league team. Worringly, Sarr too, looked out of his depth against the might of the Chelmsford front line.
    First team coaches including Luzon watching from the stand. As were Reza and Callum second half.
    Some bloke sitting behind me reckoned that Solly took a knock before the Bolton match, isn't training and won't make QPR.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    cafcfan said:

Vincenzo said:

No. A fairly disjointed and abject display all round. Highlight was not paying £800 to park at the ground.
    No performances of note by any Charlton players. Jackson anonymous and I've had doubts about Muldoon for some time. But on that showing he would not get a gig at Chelmsford let alone with a league team. Worringly, Sarr too, looked out of his depth against the might of the Chelmsford front line.
    First team coaches including Luzon watching from the stand. As were Reza and Callum second half.
    Some bloke sitting behind me reckoned that Solly took a knock before the Bolton match, isn't training and won't make QPR.
    If thats the case, then we urgently need a right back in before QPR. Surely they would have got a short term loan in.

EDIT - Unless Cousins at RB, and Ceballos at left mid - hence why Ceballos wasnt involved last night? Not comfortable with RCC making his debut, against QPR, and out of position.
  • Options
    - If that's the case, then we urgently need a right back in before QPR. Surely they would have got a short term loan in.

No can do "Emergency" loans not available until after transfer window closes