Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tony Watt's scoring streak

13»

Comments

• Options
    CTIGUK said:

He's also a funny bastard. Anyone seen his instagram posts?

Cracking one of Fox using a hairdryer in the hotel room in the dark before Saturday's game with the comment 'if he wants to be my roommate the rest of the season, this isn't going to be acceptable'

As long as he doesn't cross the line - and keeps producing on the pitch - then I love that kind of stuff.
    Very good
  • Options
    He's got glue on his boots,
    He's got glue on his boots,
    Tony Watt's
    Got glue on his boots.
  • Options
    I'd take Kermo back to link up with Watt. And Poyet to feed them both.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Interesting that, assuming he plays tonight, if Wikipedia is correct it will be his 25th Charlton appearance, which will equal the most league appearances for any club so far in his career (Celtic)
  • Options
    Watt seems to be one of those players who needs to feel loved to really blossom. A manager who appreciates him, a crowd who chant his name and cheer his skill, a team who tolerate his occasional moment of selfishness or impulsiveness knowing that he can provide something that most other players couldn't dream of attempting on their best day. He needs to be the main man, he certainly has a streak of pride (justifiably) and frankly as long as he keeps producing the goods I won't hold that against him.

The tricky period will be when his hot streak inevitably cools and he loses the Midas touch. We and Luzon alike need to stick with him when that happens and he'll spring back into form eventually.