Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Hull City Match Thread 22/8/15

Afternoon all, here we go again.....but can we get 3 points today with the injury list beginning to mount up? Hull are not going to be pushovers, but I think we have surprised a few already with our 5 points from 5 tough games, however how good are we really, perhaps today will tell hoe much strength (or not) we have in depth?
I'll bring you the teams as soon as I get them, BUT if there is a stream available anywhere that's working I'll be leaving the thread and watching it along with everyone else. However until we have a confirmed stream I'll be staying on here as normal. COYR's

Comments

• Options
    1-1
  • Options
    edited August 2015

1-1

Is that your prediction @Leeds_Addick, ot the latest score in the Leeds v's Massives game?
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Always the case - whenever other teams have 50/50 injuries or doubtful players they always seem to make it. Ours never make it....

Missing my first game of the season as driving from Virginia to North Carolina today. AFKA / Mods - any chance you could keep the match thread pinned till Saturday night UK time and not show any score in post match views thread title? Would love to follow the game via RMs commentary when I get there.

Enjoy what I hear is a nice warm sunny day in the UK guys.
  • Options
    CHARLTON | Pope; Cousins, Bauer, Diarra, Fox, Ceballos, Ba, Kashi, Bergdich, Gudmundsson, Makienok.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Cuz at RB, Ba comes into midfield Bergdich starts
  • Options
    Subs Mitov, Sarr, Lennon, Charles-Cook, Kennedy, Harriott, Ahearne-Grant
  • Options
    So cousins at right back? Think he'll have a tough time against aluko
  • Options
    Strongest team possible imo, very weak bench.
  • Options
    Interesting starting XI.

Also six academy products on the bench, nine in the eighteen.
  • Options
    4-4-1-1. Ceballos behind Makienok I reckon. Given the injuries I think Guy has got that right.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    going to play 4-4-1-1 do we think?
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Gotta be 4-4-1-1. Can't see any formation there that doesn't include Jordan at RB.
  • Options
    decent line up that should go well ..
  • Options
    That bench......Jesus Christ, that bench.
  • Options
    Hull : McGregor, Odubajo, Dawson, Davies, Robertson, Elmohamady, Meyler, Huddlestone, Aluko, Akpom, Jelavić
  • Options
    The way the team has been listed I'd be surprised not to see Gudmundsson just behind Makienok
  • Options
    Subs: Jakupović, Taylor, Hayden, Clucas, Hernández, Bruce, Maguire
  • Options
    Hull look very strong, I might just revert from a sneaky addicks win to a 1-1 draw.........No sod it I won't I'll stick with my original prediction of 2-0 addicks.....COYR's
  • Options
    Bloody hell forgot about Jelavic. That Hull team looks very strong.
  • Options
    The way they have it on twitter looks like 4411 but it could be
    Pope
    Bauer Diarra Fox
    Cousins Kashi Ba Bergdich
    JBG Makienok Ceballos

With Cousins and Bergdich as wingbacks when defending?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    has anyone found a 'safe' stream anywhere for the game?
  • Options
    That's a extremely strong Hull side.. Good luck boys
  • Options
    Gotta be Cousins at RB with Cebellos supporting Big Mak. Weak bench. Can only hope Watt and Igor fit soon.
  • Options
    Hull look strong but we have confidence.
  • Options
    No JJ on the bench either, is he injured as well?
  • Options
    Hull have a very good side, if we get anything from this today then it will be a bonus. Massive test with a few injuries and a very young bench
  • Options
    Feckin miserable today!

Cheer me up Charlton!!!!!
  • Options

Interesting starting XI.

Also six academy products on the bench, nine in the eighteen.

Sorry but have to correct u, only 8 really can't count pope as academy product
  • Options
    30 mins till ko.............COYR's
  • Options
    Guess there was no real alternative to Cousins at RB but its a shame, think we can get a draw but I'd be surprised if we won.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!