Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Hull City Match Thread 22/8/15

Comments

• Options
    sam3110 said:

People need to be a bit more patient with Makienok, things aren't coming off for him so far but he's trying and that's what matters, he'll only get worse if we start booing and groaning

Absolutely agree, its not quite working for him yet, but we've only played 4 games so far!!
  • Options
    Sounds like we've got the defensive solidity down to a tee... what we need now is a cutting edge that isn't Tony Watt pulling a moment of genius out of thin air. Hopefully Big Mak will get off the mark and JBG can chip in with a few again.
  • Options
    First game I've been to this season, really impressed with Keshi. Loves a tackle and good on the ball.
  • Options

Valley11 said:

No not another one.. running out of players..

Be handy if you said who was injured
    Sorry, assumed everyone watching the stream.

Need more composure in front of goal here and crowd needs to encourage Big Mak not groan.

Just spent the last half hour trying to get my Mac back in working order after trying that stream! Cricket, premier league and CL match thread on the agenda instead.
    Try this one mate, works for me in bangkok.

Firstrowi.eu/soccer/first-charlton-athletic-vs-hull-city-row617504

• Options
    sam3110 said:

People need to be a bit more patient with Makienok, things aren't coming off for him so far but he's trying and that's what matters, he'll only get worse if we start booing and groaning

You can see that one day it's just going to click and he's gonna set up a bunch of goals and get on the scoresheet himself. Hate hearing the groans when he lost the ball with his back to goal in the box. Some of our fans are expecting a mendonca esque turn and shoot.
  • Options
    Block behind me constantly fox bashing! He's been one of our best players this season!
  • Options
    Makienok is trying so hard he burst the ball. The wingers are getting in behind their full backs, we just need to stick one on his giant head now
  • Options

Ive not got the greatest picture...a bit blurry but at least I can see us playing...nearly. Think we should be 1 up on chances.....lets see what GL can do at HT!!

Try the other stream http://goatd.net/117088/watch-charlton-vs-hull-city don't think it's quite as blurry as the first.
  • Options
    thanks for the u[dates guys as usual! sounds like we could go for the win here! COYRRRR
  • Options

Block behind me constantly fox bashing! He's been one of our best players this season!

The entire block? That's just peer pressure.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Uboat said:

The entire block? That's just peer pressure.
    "He used to be shite! And still is! Walking in a Fox-y blunderland!" sung en mass, has a certain ring to it no?
  • Options
    Hull seem to have got the hairdryer. Seem a bit more awake now. We might regret being on top and not taking advantage.
  • Options
    Bauer dislocated his finger...
  • Options
    Bauer dislocated figure by looks of it
  • Options
    Bauer hand injury being treated - finger break or dislocation?
  • Options
    finger even!
  • Options
    now Baur injured.....dislocated finger...put back in place on the pitch............ouch!!!
  • Options
    Could see them putting it back in on the stream. Commentator almost feinted
  • Options
    Bauer having some finger trouble. This team might be made of glass

While the medics were on Luzon jokingly pretended to break Bruce's finger. The man is insane.
  • Options

Bauer having some finger trouble. This team might be made of glass

While the medics were on Luzon jokingly pretended to break Bruce's finger. The man is insane.

... Jokingly? Or just didn't quite manage it? ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BIG MAKKKKKKKKKKKK
  • Options
    Get in there Mak!
  • Options
    Big Mak. Get in there :-)
  • Options
    Makienok!!!! Gooooooaaaalll!
  • Options
    YES!!!! Silence the boo boys!
  • Options