Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Hull City Match Thread 22/8/15

Comments

• Options
    Final ball not quite coming off.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

No not another one.. running out of players..

Be handy if you said who was injured
    Mak was down for a bit but he's fine
  • Options
    Lacking that cutting edge, KAG will be that kind of player but isn't yet.
  • Options
    To be fair this is the most solid I've seen our midfield and defence since our promotion season.
  • Options

Final ball not quite coming off.

Have you tried a scalpel or pair of scissors?
    Ha ha I ain't got any!!
  • Options
    Ahhh close, brilliant ball.
  • Options
    Oh dear, good chance for KAG there
  • Options
    Super ball from Ba, KAG should've done better.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Sorry, assumed everyone watching the stream.

Need more composure in front of goal here and crowd needs to encourage Big Mak not groan.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    KAG is going to be a quality player. Just needs to keep that confidence he has
  • Options
    Well taken Pope.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    KAG getting into good positions, that's two good moments he's had in the last ten mins. a bit more composure and experience too...all part of his learning
  • Options
    Thought we were well on top in the first half.

Create a few clear cut chances in the second half and we'll win this.
  • Options
    The warm weather, uneventful game and general chatter of the crowd make this more like a cricket match. I wouldn't be surprised to find a pimms marquee on the east stand concourse.
  • Options
    HT we're the better side. Hull haven't created anything of note and we've had a couple of chances but nothing clear cut. Highlights have been Luzon pissing himself when KAG sliced his shot miles off target and Steve Bruce spending the whole half looking like he'd swallowed a hive of bees
  • Options
    Hull surprisingly very poor, offered nothing. Bossed half but little cutting edge apart from KAG getting into good positions.
  • Options
    Jesus Hull have been awful, was more impressed with QPR on that showing... Odubajo has been more busy dealing with Bergdich than going forward.

We've just been a bit shy at shooting whilst Makienok is getting frustrated and has got in the way a few times.

Really need to ensure we dont regret that First Half

• Options
    HT stats addicks first-:
    possession......51% - 49%
    shots on......... 0 - 0
    shots off........ 4 - 1
    corners.......... 2 - 1
    GOALS.......... 0 - 0
  • Options
    Kashi and Bauer are premier league players. Well done Luzon, RD etc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Defense and midfield looking really solid. A very cagey game this. We've had the better of the half without testing their goalkeeper. JBG just can't quite find that space for a shot. I think they have 2 or 3 on him when he gets in those positions. One goal either way could do this.
  • Options
    Reminiscent of first half v QPR. If only we had Watt to bring on. Second half will be a test of character and stamina.
  • Options
    Ive not got the greatest picture...a bit blurry but at least I can see us playing...nearly. Think we should be 1 up on chances.....lets see what GL can do at HT!!
  • Options
    We're just shading it.

First time seeing Makienok live and there are a couple of fellas behind me slating him from the kick off. Doesn't mean to say I think he's shone but it's proof that football fans need a scapegoat.

Kashi and Ba have dominated Huddlestone and Meyler in the middle and that's given us the edge but with the quality Hull have got, the longer this stays 0-0, the more nervous I'm feeling.
  • Options
    Dunno how much we paid for Kashi but it was money very well spent. Bauer quality too.
  • Options

Valley11 said:

Sorry, assumed everyone watching the stream.

Need more composure in front of goal here and crowd needs to encourage Big Mak not groan.

Just spent the last half hour trying to get my Mac back in working order after trying that stream! Cricket, premier league and CL match thread on the agenda instead.
  • Options
    I suspect Bruce will be applying the hair dryer right now.
  • Options
    Kashi, Bauer and Diarra have been immense so far. Ba not doing bad either.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Special mention for Bauer as well. The guy is the best centre back on the pitch. And I didn't expect to say that with Dawson and Davies lining up for Hull.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!