Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bikey's contract terminated, Nego sold

Comments

• Options
    ross1 said:

Would Morrison get in the side instead of Bauer, Diarra and Sarr?

Doubt it at the moment but can you imagine having that foursome as CB's...wouldn't be bad would it?
  • Options

ross1 said:

Would Morrison get in the side instead of Bauer, Diarra and Sarr?

Doubt it at the moment but can you imagine having that foursome as CB's...wouldn't be bad would it?
    6-3-1 ? :neutral:

I meant having a choice of two from 4, but with Solly's knees you never know.
  • Options
    Does releasing Nego show confidence in Solly's knees ?
  • Options
    Or that langleat or whatever his name is signing.
  • Options

No.

Nego first words in English to his teams mates after the Wigan match(or only match) were i'm not a full back ? i heard this from a player.
    Explained that his best position was mid field !

Things were so Bizarre between the TJ/Slater and Roland/Katrien change over that Nego is a reminded of that mid silly season period.

That should become History as we move towards being the new power house in European Football.

• Options
    Looking at the Centre Halves that Luzon has proffered it is clear that he likes a ball playing Central defender, Bikey is a blood and guts defender, not what Luzon is looking for but good luck to him.
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Looking at the Centre Halves that Luzon has proffered it is clear that he likes a ball playing Central defender, Bikey is a blood and guts defender, not what Luzon is looking for but good luck to him.

This time last year we were saying how Bikey and TBH were ball playing defenders and that Morrison wasn't what Peeters wanted!

Bikey was decent on the ball, get the feeling Luzon's issue was more likely to be related to attitude/temperament. After being a regular under Peeters, Luzon only ever played him last season if he really had to.
  • Options
    TBH, Bikey did turn out to be a bad-influence head case - maybe thats why?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

TBH, Bikey did turn out to be a bad-influence head case - maybe thats why?

What did he do ?
  • Options

No.

Nego first words in English to his teams mates after the Wigan match(or only match) were i'm not a full back ? i heard this from a player.

Things were so Bizarre between the TJ/Slater and Roland/Katrien change over that Nego is a reminded of that mid silly season period.

That should become History as we move towards being the new power house in European Football.

Every page describes him as a right back or wing back, and occasional midfielder so that's a bit weird.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/FootballFicheJoueur29373.html

This French page describes him as a defender
  • Options
    No idea what went on with Bikey, but the drop off in his performances was huge. Started the season looking absolute quality. His final few appearances he was a shambolic mess.

Shame he couldn't keep it together, but to be honest I'm pretty happy with Bauer, Diarra and Sarr.

Hopefully it is a settlement rather than paying up his contract completely.
  • Options
    Bye bye Nego. Give it a couple of months and I will have forgotten all about him tbh. Bikey, a few good games at the start of the season but MM was always better IMO. Not fussed on either, hope we can get someone in to improve the squad because of this.
  • Options
    Sorry to see Bikey go. I remember him saying that some players were tired, carrying knocks and needed a rest. Unfortunately there wasn't enough depth in the squad at the time. Bikey's performances suffered and having lost his place in the side he was never the same again. At his best, a very good defender.
  • Options
    Bikey's miss v Blackpool sorta summed him up for me- proceeded to go back to his mark in defence and have a go at people around him - headcase - goodbye.
  • Options
    I'm pleased they've both gone. They were never going to play again, so it frees up the wage bill a little.
  • Options
    That Blackpool Last Minute miss was so strange because he looked composed,
    Didn't try to power the ball, just a nice little side foot, from a lovely rolled ball from George, and then.......Over the bar.
  • Options
    Good luck to Bikey. I liked him when we needed that 'beast' type player but we're better now.
  • Options
    Sorry to see Bikey go - sounds like there was a fair bit going on behind the scenes so it's impossible to know what's happened.
    Wish him all the best.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2015

No.

Nego first words in English to his teams mates after the Wigan match(or only match) were i'm not a full backfootballer ? i heard this from a player.

• Options
    Good luck Andre
  • Options
    Good luck Loic, I worry that we'll never replace you...
  • Options
    Both honest pro's. Good luck to them both.
  • Options

Good luck to him. IMO he didn't do too much wrong, obvious that him and Luzon just didn't get along.

Watford away, Norwich and Rotherham at home- he was totally lethargic and disinterested. I back Luzon on this one
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Socks and sandals? Get him gone.
  • Options

I'm pleased they've both gone. They were never going to play again, so it frees up the wage bill a little.

Wonder in these cases what the payoff would be.
    Scoham said:

Kap10 said:

This time last year we were saying how Bikey and TBH were ball playing defenders and that Morrison wasn't what Peeters wanted!

Bikey was decent on the ball, get the feeling Luzon's issue was more likely to be related to attitude/temperament. After being a regular under Peeters, Luzon only ever played him last season if he really had to.
    Decent on the ball but not a ball playing centre half
  • Options
    Good luck to both players with their future clubs.
  • Options
    Nego going is the best transfer news I could have hoped for this window, unless we sign Yann back.