Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bikey's contract terminated, Nego sold

13»

Comments

• Options

Bye bye Nego. Give it a couple of months and I will have forgotten all about him tbh.

I already had. As for Bikey, I have no idea what happened but I find it hard to believe that his complete removal from anything remotely near the first team was purely down to performance. Something must have gone on between him and Luzon.

• Options
    He's a mid-low champ center back and we're looking at better. Was a bit of a hero for a time but the ones who play with their heart always are. Good luck to him, L1 promotion pushing team would suit him very well.

Nego on the other hand not so good. A relic from the confusing time where Roland didn't understand the championship.
  • Options
    Addicted said:

He's a mid-low champ center back and we're looking at better.

I thought he was better than that for his first 15 games or so. If he had maintained those performance levels for the full season then I don't think many would have said we need to bring better in if we're going to push for promotion this season. Found it very odd that he seemed to lose it completely when things started to go wrong for the team as a whole, he was a serious liability for his last few games.
  • Options

Currently watching Bikey playing for Northeast in the Indian Super League. Looks a class above, a beast in defense and pushing forward into midfield. What a waste, surely good enough for our squad.

Fell out with Bob in a big way, at the training ground.
  • Options

Currently watching Bikey playing for Northeast in the Indian Super League. Looks a class above, a beast in defense and pushing forward into midfield. What a waste, surely good enough for our squad.

good enough yes, but i think the rest of the squad thought he was a class a nobhead and the management team seems to think he was a ticking time bomb
  • Options

Does he look fit ? Was carrying a bit of timber towards the end with us.
  • Options
    Of all of our released players he is not one I am sad to have seen the back of.
  • Options

Roger Johnson is out there as well. As the ISL only runs for 3 months, I imagine both will be back in January looking for new clubs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Has had a terrible second half, gave away a pen for handball, loses ball in midfield, slow to track back, very inconsistent. Just heard that Peter Taylor has been sacked, so there's another experienced manager available.
  • Options
    One in one thread someone is saying that Karel Fraeye isnt good enough from the Belgian Third Division, whilst on another thread we want a player back who is impressing in the other Indian Premier Division

• Options
    That much of a beast they lost 5-1
  • Options
    Currently watching Bikey playing for Northeast in the Indian Super League. Looks a class above, a beast in defense and pushing forward into midfield...Has had a terrible second half, gave away a pen for handball, loses ball in midfield, slow to track back, very inconsistent.
    Sums up last season for him too.
  • Options
    That's mad - he was brilliant for a good few games with us. It shows the fragility of it all for the players (and managers)