Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ref Today

Inept, clueless, woeful.....a cheat? Never seen so many consistantly dreadful decisions. Booking for Solly? Booking for Diarra!?! He was peacemaker. Not one word with Camp or a single Rotherham carthorse (refuse to call them players) for blatent time-wasting.

The bloke was a disgrace.

Are clubs able to formally report refs anymore?

Comments

• Options
    Was a disgrace.
  • Options
    Plus I'm glad to see it he missed sending Ba off, after Mattock tripped him off the ball, Ba turned round and pushed his head forwards.

Had Mattock been European he would have fallen to the ground and a red could have been issued.

Just a shocking performance from someone of Premier League standard!!

i.e. Cousins ran free at the end of the first half, you could clearly see by his running style that he was being held back and was ignored
  • Options
    C#*t
  • Options
    Keith Stroud is always like that when in charge of our games. Absolute disgrace of a referee , little ****
  • Options
    I thought he was awful. Contributed to making the game nightly by failing to clamp down on shirt pulling. The incident where Solly was spoken to after the crunching but fair tackle was a case in point.
    Of course the corner decision was a joke and you could see how quickly he distanced himself from the players at the restart.
    Reminded me of an inept supply teacher in the second half. Trying to assert authority by having one on one conversations with players while mayhem erupted around him.

• Options
    edited September 2015
    Keith Stroud and Mick Russell. It's personal against us from both of those dishonest criminals.
  • Options
    Feel bad for laughing at that one @Addickted2TheReds
  • Options
    A hopeless ref but I thought his ineptitude and negligence balanced itself out as between the two sides.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Feel bad for laughing at that one @Addickted2TheReds

Shame on you for laughing @Callumcafc. I was merely posting the screenshot to highlight how outrageous that twitter account is ........ :-)
  • Options

Can't believe he left the fella unmarked at the far post for their goal

And Camp took no longer than Pope or Henderson in similar circumstances

Yes he was pony but I thought he was consistently pony either way

You obviously missed the Rotherham forward who went up in front of the scorer and feigned to handball it in. That's ungentlemanly conduct, because it puts players off.
  • Options
    He should have booked Solly in the first half and didn't.
  • Options

Not for the tackle, that was a great one.
  • Options

You obviously missed the Rotherham forward who went up in front of the scorer and feigned to handball it in. That's ungentlemanly conduct, because it puts players off.
    I'm glad someone else has mentioned that. I was trying to tell my mate that is why the defence froze, he wasn't having it.
  • Options

Not for the tackle, that was a great one.
    Tackle of the match for me
  • Options
    I think one of our players should have run over and headbutted the ref as punishment after awarding the goal.
  • Options
    Solly's tackle was immense but was borne out of frustration that the earlier shirt pulling had been allowed to occur.
    I thought the ref saw it as fair until the lino flagged?
    Fox was taken out soon after and no conversation was had.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

You're right Pope or Henderson would do the same, however it's the ref's job to ensure it doesn't happen. He didn't have a single word with their keeper.
    Pope was booked the first time he took a little while over a goal kick against Hull. The ref never once hurried Camp or any Rotherham player along today.
  • Options
    Keith Stroud demonstrating why he isn't good enough for the premier league. He was arrogant, inconsistent and inept. Very disappointing, although we should have defended the corner properly amd he wasn't helped out by the two abysmal linesmen. The foul for Solly's booking was a joke, not because of the magnitude of the offence, but by the fact that Stroud didn't give the foul until their manager shouted for it.

The corner decision was unforgivable though, it was as clear as anything that it was a goal kick, even the Rotherham players were running back to their half.

The most unfortunate thing is he'll go out and do another game next week as if nothing has happened. That is just not right.
  • Options
    Ba was lucky not to be sent off. The corner was a joke especially the Rotherham player's attempted handball.
  • Options
    Rotherham player should have been sporting and said, no it's a goal kick. How hard is it for these footballers to show a bit of respect towards each other and the game.
  • Options

You're right Pope or Henderson would do the same, however it's the ref's job to ensure it doesn't happen. He didn't have a single word with their keeper.
    Pope was booked the first time he took a little while over a goal kick against Hull. The ref never once hurried Camp or any Rotherham player along today.
    Against Hull... I cant remember who it was but a Charlton player was subbed and before it happened, they walked right over to the East Stand so it would take longer to get off the pitch, the ref promptly booked him for it.

Today their No. 25 did exactly the same (And was awarded an Oscar for signalling to Lee Camp that he wanted to be the target for the goal kick, all this he did within seconds to fool the ref), we made our sub and then their No. 25 was also subbed so he had to stroll across the whole pitch to come off... Referee completely ignored it all... Where is the bloody consistency.

(As mentioned it was the same when Nick Pope was booked for time wasting a few weeks ago)
  • Options
    The referee was complete crap, full stop. Even his linesman bottled their decisions. The 4th official was the only one who did his job, his stoppage times wet spot on.

Interesting to see disability jokes in this thread, wonder if the usual copper-bottomed bores just as Boringmouth Addick will make an appearance.
  • Options
    The corner decision was a pure guess based on probability IMO - they saw it had come off someone in the wall and there were more Charlton than Rotherham players there, so from their point of view, having not seen it properly, it was "probably" a corner.
  • Options

But he did book Solly in the first half.

The tackle was right in front of me and as clean as a whistle, albeit full blooded. The second challenge was shoulder to shoulder and I have no idea why the Lino flagged. Pretty sure he actually got booked for dissent, which is always stupid, albeit understandable in the circumstances.