Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chelsea

Comments

• Options

Hopefully not much longer before we have seen the last of Mourinho in English football, good riddance.

I thought he was refreshing to begin with ...How wrong I was.
  • Options
    This good stuff. Long may it continue.
  • Options
    I've heard that he's thinking of getting Ronnie Pickering in to give the players a bit of a 'gee up'!
  • Options
    Just seen the highlights - they were a mess, all over the place at the back and giving the ball away left, right and centre.

Ivanovic looks shot and teams are targeting him, and why they signed Falcao after he showed at Man Utd last year that injuries had done for him I've not a clue.

• Options
    Oh, and long may it continue.
  • Options
    I hate it, I live with a Chelsea fan and I can't take the moodiness ffs
  • Options
    A very illuminating interview on the BBC Football site with Mourinho - 'Sack me but I won't quit' - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34435619

Mourinho does appear to be in serious meltdown - difficult to see where he goes from with his players after this. I'm not sure how much of this was shown on MoTD because I missed the first half of it but, believe me, it is well worth a listen.

Hats off to the interviewer - he barely uttered a word throughout and threw in a succinct question at the end which illustrated Jose's complete lack of objectivity. Nice work.
  • Options
    I agree with @stonemuse ...Mourinho was refreshing first time around, but the only spot on comment he's made this time is the one about only one Prem manager not being under pressure.

Looking increasingly like a manager who has been found out, with a team he can't "fix" or motivate (Matic must be fuming after what he did to him yesterday).

Can see Abramovich taking him up on the "sack me" comment & I think Jose knows it is coming. If only he'd take his mate Wenger with him!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    TelMc32 said:

I agree with @stonemuse ...Mourinho was refreshing first time around, but the only spot on comment he's made this time is the one about only one Prem manager not being under pressure.

Looking increasingly like a manager who has been found out, with a team he can't "fix" or motivate (Matic must be fuming after what he did to him yesterday).

Can see Abramovich taking him up on the "sack me" comment & I think Jose knows it is coming. If only he'd take his mate Wenger with him!!

I have heard it through the grapevine that Mourinho's and Wenger have been in touch with each other and they are contemplating going into a Management and Motivation consultancy business together! Just now deciding what they should call the business?.........................................
  • Options

What about your moodiness for him, surely you can't be all happy and bubbling being a Charlton fan at the moment:-)
  • Options
    Loving watch Chelsea lose & still 10 more weeks before they can buy anyone. Defence has got so slow all at once
  • Options

Loving watch Chelsea lose & still 10 more weeks before they can buy anyone. Defence has got so slow all at once

• Options

Get em down to the Valley if they like to see winning teams.

...just make sure they sit in the Jimmy Seed.
    Taken him to a quite a few and funny enough we've won every time.
  • Options
    Chelsea's struggle is the highlight of the season so far, though I had to laugh that Arsenal still couldn't beat them. It won't be so funny if Man Utd win the league though.
  • Options
    It could have been worse Saints should have had 2 pens. as well. Moanerinho never mentioned that in his 7 min. rant. Chelsea are long overdue a relegation, let's hope it comes soon. All the years I have followed the Addicks I can only recall Everton & Arsenal never suffering relegation from the top flight.
  • Options

It could have been worse Saints should have had 2 pens. as well. Moanerinho never mentioned that in his 7 min. rant. Chelsea are long overdue a relegation, let's hope it comes soon. All the years I have followed the Addicks I can only recall Everton & Arsenal never suffering relegation from the top flight.

Oh come on, Chelsea will never get relegated. Not in a million years.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

This! To be honest I would expect them to still finish in the top 4 I just think they've blown their chances at winning the league this year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

We can but hope!

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

I'd be happy with them just not making the top 4 - would make things more interesting.
  • Options

JohnBoyUK said:

I'd be happy with them just not making the top 4 - would make things more interesting.
    You just know they wont finish top 4...but then they'll go and win the CL again. Lightning striking twice and all that.
  • Options
    "I feel broken" :) Get a fucking grip of yourself!!
  • Options
    Finding it absolutely hilarious, I hate the chavs
    Ivanovic is laughably poor at the moment, his cock-ups so frequent and so simple
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

JohnBoyUK said:

You just know they wont finish top 4...but then they'll go and win the CL again. Lightning striking twice and all that.
    Can't see that defence holding up well against the likes of Barca or Bayern!
  • Options
    Love seeing the special one talking bollox after another show up. The press love this guy even when he talks gutter fecking gibberish.
    I know they would loose their jobs but what fecking hero someone would be if one day they said to Wenger or Jose " that's utter bollox" and walk off