Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Chelsea

Now last season early doors I predicted Chelsea would win the Premiership.

Is it too early for me to predict, after their 3rd glorious defeat in 5 games, that they won't make it this season?

Comments

• edited September 2015
    I was the fella in Bartrams 1st half, and the north bar 2nd half who was stating
    what excuse will Jose come up with this time ?
    I said it won't be doctors or referees now.
    I predicted he might say it was the small squad he's got ! (30 players out on loan)
    Not one person said Computers.
    The guy really is a special one.
  • Stan Collymore just revealed on talksport that Terry and Costa had a bust up in training.
  • Stan Collymore just revealed on talksport that Terry and Costa had a bust up in training.

Did it happen at the training ground?
    Perhaps Stan should filter out these rumours?
  • Stamford Bridge is falling down.

Ha ha, ha.
  • looking at the league table now, their fans are getting a little taste of what life was like pre 2004
  • Sponsored links:

What does Mrs Costa look like?
    ooooh naughty :wink:
  • looking at the league table now, their fans are getting a little taste of what life was like pre 2004

Couldnt happen to a nicer bunch of lads.

Terry should just relax and smell the Coffee.

maybe that is exactly what he did !!!
  • Chelsea are imploding. It's brilliant to watch.

That explains it.

His daughter.
  • They could be in the bottom 3 after tonight's game. Ha ha ha.

• Sponsored links:

• I can't see Mourinho lasting the season there. Free agent in time to replace Hodgson after the Euros maybe?
  • Admittedly the early season signs aren't good, players not performing, losing games, Jose arguing with everyone, botched transfer attempt for Stones, the list goes on. But, they're 6 points off 3rd, hardly a crisis.
    They really need to beat Arsenal this saturday though.
  • Wonder what it is about the ugly, temperamental, scar faced multi zillionaire Costa that attracted his missus to him..,,..,
  • Admittedly the early season signs aren't good, players not performing, losing games, Jose arguing with everyone, botched transfer attempt for Stones, the list goes on. But, they're 6 points off 3rd, hardly a crisis.
    They really need to beat Arsenal this saturday though.

but they're miles off 1st, which is all roman really cares about
  • adsads
    edited September 2015

Nice panelling and mattress

Stan Collymore just revealed on talksport that Terry and Costa had a bust up in training.