Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chelsea

124»

Comments

• Options
    There were 2 nailed on Pens to Southampton,
    and one that would normally be given for Chelsea.
    A forward going over a prone keeper.

When Mourinho's in a hole, why does he keep on digging.
  • Options
    Mourinho, if he didn't know he was "dead man walking" does now that Chelsea have made the official statement that "he has the full support of the Club".
  • Options
    Big_Bob said:

Finding it absolutely hilarious, I hate the chavs
    Ivanovic is laughably poor at the moment, his cock-ups so frequent and so simple

In amongst the various players Jose has dropped this season, i can't believe Ivanovic hasn't been one of them. He's probably been their worst player. Surely move Azpilicueta to right back and play Rahman at left back, even just to shake things up a bit. Fabregas has been awful as well.

Also what on earth possessed him to play Falcao ahead of Remy. Falcao basically gave up playing about 18 months ago. At least Remy is still half decent.

Perhaps they could recall some of the 387 players they have out on loan to help them out of this mess.
  • Options
    Van Gaal couldn't get Falcao playing. Mourinho just had to buy him and prove that he could. If so, then he proves himself as the better manager. It is all about Jose's ego. It is never his fault but he is running out of options.

His breakdown on TV, to me, seemed to be admitting defeat and inviting Roman to sack him. He won't "run away", he wants the pay off. I wonder if Roman can get him out on Gross Misconduct over the doctors incidents and save the pay off.

If I was Klopp, I'd keep Liverpool hanging on for a while. The Chelsea job may well be available, soon
  • Options
    If I was a betting man I would put money on Guadiola being Chelsea's manager at the start of next season
  • Options
    Brendan Rodgers to get Chelsea job, now that would be funny!
  • Options
    Mourinho now charged with his post match comments on Saturday. He said he would be and it isn't a problem to him.
  • Options

Mourinho now charged with his post match comments on Saturday. He said he would be and it isn't a problem to him.

Me thinks he's lost the plot completely. Even Chelski fans I know have had enough of him.
  • Options

He doesn't care, keeps him in the media to satisfy his ego, and any fine is meaningless.
  • Options
    Mourinho seriously gets on my nerves. When he comes on the TV I either switch it off or turn over. He is becoming a caricature of himself.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It could have been worse Saints should have had 2 pens. as well. Moanerinho never mentioned that in his 7 min. rant. Chelsea are long overdue a relegation, let's hope it comes soon. All the years I have followed the Addicks I can only recall Everton & Arsenal never suffering relegation from the top flight.

It was less than 30 years ago in 1988, thanks largely to Paul Miller and the Battle of the bridge! But then Chelsea very a VERY different club then...

Man U and Tottenham had one season spells in Div 2 in the mid 70s, Liverpool haven't been down since they got promoted in the 60s.
  • Options

It could have been worse Saints should have had 2 pens. as well. Moanerinho never mentioned that in his 7 min. rant. Chelsea are long overdue a relegation, let's hope it comes soon. All the years I have followed the Addicks I can only recall Everton & Arsenal never suffering relegation from the top flight.

It was less than 30 years ago in 1988, thanks largely to Paul Miller and the Battle of the bridge! But then Chelsea very a VERY different club then...

Man U and Tottenham had one season spells in Div 2 in the mid 70s, Liverpool haven't been down since they got promoted in the 60s.
    Dad took me to the play-off game they lost against Boro. At the time I didn't really understand why, but now, now I get it. I saw Chelsea get relegated.
  • Options
    I know I may be thrown of CL for saying this but they are and always have been the club I dislike the most, even more so than Millwall and Palace. The only ground I have been forcibly ejected from as well.
  • Options
    Hilarious...watching his cheek glow bright red as he vents his spleen. He should see his doc about that
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Rumour has it that Mourinho kicked the Ref's door in at half time. Hence the sending to the stand and this picture of joy:

irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/english-soccer/west-ham-add-to-woes-for-jose-mourinho-s-chelsea-1.2405087
  • Options

Rumour has it that Mourinho kicked the Ref's door in at half time. Hence the sending to the stand and this picture of joy:

irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/english-soccer/west-ham-add-to-woes-for-jose-mourinho-s-chelsea-1.2405087

Great photo.
  • Options

Suspect that's bollocks. Didn't they say he got called in by the Ref? More likely he's said something to one of the other officials and they've told the ref.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    IA said:

Great photo.
    Dejected Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho (centre) watches from the stands as West Ham fans celebrate their second goal during the Premier League game at Upton Park.
    Absolutely love that photo.

Watched the game last night. One thing I always find disgusting is that whenever a referee makes a decision against his side, he will put a fake smile on his face. Really absurd and twisted.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've never enjoyed watching Chelsea so much.
  • Options
    "Are you Charlton in disguise"
  • Options
    Half their fans will start supporting Arsenal now.
  • Options
    Ha f*****g Ha
  • Options
    Try it yourself. Hours of fun and laughter...

• Options
    I'm dying to know whether the MOTD interview he walked out of was before or after the BT Sport interview
  • Options
    Interesting story from Gary Richardson this morning on Sportsweek, one of his contacts had a direct quote from a senior player that a number of the squad have had enough of him and find his behaviour embarrassing. The player said "I'd rather lose than win under him".
    Does sound a bit unbelievable and I hate Richardsons style of journalism but there is no doubt he has very good connections in sport.
  • Options

IA said:

Great photo.
    Dejected Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho (centre) watches from the stands as West Ham fans celebrate their second goal during the Premier League game at Upton Park.
    Absolutely love that photo.

Watched the game last night. One thing I always find disgusting is that whenever a referee makes a decision against his side, he will put a fake smile on his face. Really absurd and twisted.
    Gregg Wallace down the front..i thought he was a spanner?