Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Chelsea

Now last season early doors I predicted Chelsea would win the Premiership.

Is it too early for me to predict, after their 3rd glorious defeat in 5 games, that they won't make it this season?

Comments

• edited September 2015
    I was the fella in Bartrams 1st half, and the north bar 2nd half who was stating
    what excuse will Jose come up with this time ?
    I said it won't be doctors or referees now.
    I predicted he might say it was the small squad he's got ! (30 players out on loan)
    Not one person said Computers.
    The guy really is a special one.
  • Stan Collymore just revealed on talksport that Terry and Costa had a bust up in training.
  • Stan Collymore just revealed on talksport that Terry and Costa had a bust up in training.

Did it happen at the training ground?
    Perhaps Stan should filter out these rumours?
  • Stamford Bridge is falling down.

Ha ha, ha.
  • looking at the league table now, their fans are getting a little taste of what life was like pre 2004
  • Sponsored links:

What does Mrs Costa look like?
    ooooh naughty :wink:
  • looking at the league table now, their fans are getting a little taste of what life was like pre 2004

Couldnt happen to a nicer bunch of lads.

Terry should just relax and smell the Coffee.

maybe that is exactly what he did !!!
  • Chelsea are imploding. It's brilliant to watch.

That explains it.

His daughter.
  • They could be in the bottom 3 after tonight's game. Ha ha ha.
  • Sponsored links:

• I can't see Mourinho lasting the season there. Free agent in time to replace Hodgson after the Euros maybe?
  • Admittedly the early season signs aren't good, players not performing, losing games, Jose arguing with everyone, botched transfer attempt for Stones, the list goes on. But, they're 6 points off 3rd, hardly a crisis.
    They really need to beat Arsenal this saturday though.
  • Wonder what it is about the ugly, temperamental, scar faced multi zillionaire Costa that attracted his missus to him..,,..,
  • Admittedly the early season signs aren't good, players not performing, losing games, Jose arguing with everyone, botched transfer attempt for Stones, the list goes on. But, they're 6 points off 3rd, hardly a crisis.

but they're miles off 1st, which is all roman really cares about
  • Doesn't look like they are going to drop into the bottom 3 tonight. West Ham are 2-0 up against Newcastle and Newcastle need to win for Chelsea to drop into the relegation zone. But then again Leicester yesterday...
  • adsads
    edited September 2015

Nice panelling and mattress

Stan Collymore just revealed on talksport that Terry and Costa had a bust up in training.

but they're miles off 1st, which is all roman really cares about
    True
  • The next three could be the biggest in Jose's career. They have Maccabi Tel Aviv at home this week in the Champions League. Probably on paper the least difficult and if they are already playing catch up after 1 game that is bad in Roman's eyes. Then home to Arsenal where Arsene only has 1 win in several games against Jose. If they lose and drop into the drop zone that is bad in Roman's eyes. Then if they go out as defending cup holders at League 1 Walsall be it they have started well even if it's penalties then that is bad in Roman's eyes. If all 3 happen the that is catastrophic in Roman's eyes. If all 3 happen then Roman might pull the trigger on Jose if he doesn't before.