Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Huddersfield | Tue 15 Sept | 7:45pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• Options
    I think it will be a similar game to last Saturday with us having most of the possession and them relying on the counter. This time though I think our efforts will go in and I think we'll walk off relatively easy 3-0 winners.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Makienok has to start next to Watt, use Igor as an impact sub and only for Watt/Winger and drop Watt to CAM. Batter the shots in & the earlier we can take a lead the better - the later it goes on goalless the more it plays into CP's hands IMO.
  • Options
    Goals on SSN as they go in tonight, so they say
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Goals on SSN as they go in tonight, so they say

wonder if Sky will concentrate so heavily on the champions league now they don't have the rights?
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    If by playing Jordan Cousins on the left he gets 3 and nearly 4 great chances,like against Rotherham then the only problem is getting him to take at least one of these chances, we are missing Bullot's great 1st touch and good team play but that's life.

I noticed it wasn't as rigid as last season and that's why Cousins was hard to mark.
    It wasn't as if he was getting chalk dust on his boots this time.
    You say a different game to me if you thought he was Jeremy Corbyn.
  • Options
    Huddersfield's problem is not scoring, 3 in 6 games is pretty dismal. On Saturday at Cardiff they didn't manage a single shot on target.

Clearly they're low on confidence going forward, and have several players out, so expect them to keep it tight and hope for something from a set piece...
  • Options
    2-0 to us.
  • Options
    I really think we simply have to win this tonight. Very disappointing to only draw on Saturday and with the opposition struggling it could be a bore draw. Somehow I think we will muck this up, 1-0 to Huddersfield and a beaming Mr Powell.
  • Options
    My prediction is this.

Huddersfield turn us over, and at the full time whistle, some of our supporters applaud Chris Powell off the pitch.

We then get Charlton Life civil war, and argument alert lights up, as people dive in to the whole Powell versus Current Team debate in a whole new way.
  • Options
    13 - 1 to the Addicks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    From the SLP

Luzon on Powell in prog: "We all know that he is a legend here. I look forward to sitting down with him for a drink after tonight's game."
  • Options
    2-0 to us. COYR.
  • Options
    Can't make it tonight but looking forward to hearing the moving applause after three minutes on Player for that ex-Charlton legend..what's his name again?
  • Options
    can't get there tonight so bound to be a 6-0 win ...but I'll predict 3-1 to the Addicks
  • Options
    Can't see past 5-0 defeat. We are going to be 1 place above the relegation spots by the end of November.
  • Options

I feel very positive about the result of this one but I'm just now sure in which team's favour. The league table says easy win, but something says 'not so easy'. If I had to make a decision it would be a win for one of the two teams or, failing that, a draw.

Not wishing to blow my own trumper, but I was spot on there, it would seem.