Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackburn v Charlton | Sat 19 Sept | 3pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    stonemuse said:

After the last two results I have not got a clue!

I'm on the train of unpredictability as well.
  • Options
    edited September 2015

Oh dear? Blackburn away with our current form? Nothing but a 3-0 defeat. Rhodes with a brace.

Brighton are the only consistent team in the championship at present.

Which CAFC team will show up today ?

The team that played well against QPR and Hull ?
    The team that battled well at Derby and forest ?
    The team that played decent until the last 25 minutes at Wolves ?
    Or the team that couldn't break down a stubborn Rotherham ?
    or even worst, the Turkey that was the Huddersfield game ?

Even Mystic Meg can't predict this one.

• Options
    Head say 4-1 horror show, JBG with our goal
    heart says 4-1 horror show, JBG with our goal
    Wife says 1-0 win, so I'm going with a 4-1 defeat.
  • Options
    I really can't see us winning this one 2-0 to them.
  • Options
    had a drive through B'burn yesterday .. the entire town is being pulled apart .. new roads everywhere, the traffic is chaotic .. John Lennon underestimated the number of holes .. Darwen up the hill is much more amenable .. Let's hope that the Rovers are as seemingly disorganised as the 'planners' and workmen appear to be
  • Options
    Omens don't look good for this one..

JBG and Watt trading insults, Diarra relegated to the bench, Cousins playing on the left, a black crow perched outside my window, a light wind from the north-east, a neap tide and major roadworks on the A2

Easy 2-0 win for Blackburn.
  • Options
    Another defeat for us 1-1.
    :smile:
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Oh dear? Blackburn away with our current form? Nothing but a 3-0 defeat. Rhodes with a brace.

Brighton are the only consistent team in the championship at present.

Which CAFC team will show up today ?

The team that played well against QPR and Hull ?
    The team that battled well at Derby and forest ?
    The team that played decent until the last 25 minutes at Wolves ?
    Or the team that couldn't break down a stubborn Rotherham ?
    or even worst, the Turkey that was the Huddersfield game ?

Even Mystic Meg can't predict this one.

It's got nothing to do with us .... the fact that Huddresfield and Rotherham did not come to play football just to spoil the game .... Away from home teams will come at us more and that's when we will hit them on the break

Do you really think Rotherham and Huddresfield will beat us at their ground .. No chance they will have to play a diff way in front of there own fans
    Would you like to re-think that statement. it must have something to do with us if we're the opposition !

You are correct in that Rotherham sat back, but that is disingenuous to Huddersfield who thou playing the long ball at times to the big unit up front,Miller who had one of his better games, didn't just defend.
    Chris Powell did park the bus at times late on, but we had so many players having a off night, that was the biggest decider with the result.

I will go to Rotherham again this year all being well because if we show any sort of form we can beat them and why not Huddersfield as well.

My point is we are erratic like every one else in the champ, barring the Boy from the north's team, Brighton.

• Options
    Best services on m6?
  • Options
    The Racing Post are all over us today.

Kevin Pullein takes half a page to explain why he recommends that punters back Blackburn to score inside the first 32 minutes and Nick Goff, Head of Football at Coral, in the column called "The Saturday Jury" says that his best bet is to back Blackburn because "they can see off Charlton, who I expect to finish in the bottom eight".

What do they know, eh?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blackburn are second from bottom. We wlll lose. Cant see past 5-0.
  • Options
    Not feeling very optimistic. I would take a draw but I think we will leave empty handed.
    Lack of investment in the transfer window coming back to bite us.

2-0 Blackburn
  • Options
    We have won @ Ewood Park twice in the last three seasons...
  • Options
    My good friend off mine said he is 99% sure he saw Tony Watt in a pub last night in Essex... If so Tony surely can't be playing todsy
  • Options

My good friend off mine said he is 99% sure he saw Tony Watt in a pub last night in Essex... If so Tony surely can't be playing todsy

Your mate needs to get some new bins.
    He was with the team last night in Blackburn.
  • Options

What time did your mate get in the pub and what time did he see him? Then we can decide if he was 99% sure.
  • Options

What time did your mate get in the pub and what time did he see him? Then we can decide if he was 99% sure.
    Around Half 11 at night... I know he can be wrong just being passed on what he said
  • Options
    Kennedy starts!
  • Options
    CHARLTON | Pope, Solly, Diarra, Bauer, Fox, Gudmundsson, Kashi, Cousins, Bergdich, Kennedy, Watt. #cafc #CAFCLive

Makes little sense to me
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    No big Mak as injured in training on Friday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm going to go out to the shed.
    I'm going to get a bottle off champagne
    Everyone is coming around mine..
    Do you know why?

BECAUSE JORDAN COUSINS IS BACK IN CENTRE MIDFIELD
  • Options
    Fox starts¡
  • Options
    Wow congratulations to Mikkail Kennedy... He must really be doing something in training to be getting ahead of even KAG now
  • Options
    Buzzing fox is still at left back
  • Options
    The subs bench is;

@CAFCofficial: SUBS | Mitov, Sarr, Jackson, Ba, McAleny, Vetokele, Ahearne-Grant #cafc #CAFCLive

Which is interesting too, I would have expected McAleny to start today and I'm supposed Kennedy goes straight into the XI when there seem to be other options on the bench.

I thought Guy said in his post match interview with Charlton Live that big Mak was only taken off for precautionary reasons rather than being injured.

Anyone thinking he's picked a side/squad for today with Palace in mind ?
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    INJURY | @SimonMakienok did not travel after picking up a knock in training on Friday afternoon. #cafc

Does this mean that CAFC are calling a spade.. a spade or is he being rested for the more physical match against Pal-arse on Wednesday?
  • Options
    Blackburn all day long.