Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackburn v Charlton | Sat 19 Sept | 3pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

124»

Comments

• Options
    se9addick said:

The subs bench is;

@CAFCofficial: SUBS | Mitov, Sarr, Jackson, Ba, McAleny, Vetokele, Ahearne-Grant #cafc #CAFCLive

Which is interesting too, I would have expected McAleny to start today and I'm supposed Kennedy goes straight into the XI when there seem to be other options on the bench.

I thought Guy said in his post match interview with Charlton Live that big Mak was only taken off for precautionary reasons rather than being injured.

Anyone thinking he's picked a side/squad for today with Palace in mind ?

Would not be happy at all if he was 'saving' players legs for Palace. Today is miles more important.

• Options
    Odds on Blackburn have fallen from 1/1 to 17/20 in the last hour!
  • Options
    Joe Piggott anytime goalscorer 3/1. BARGAIN
  • Options
    I just want us to get some sort of positive result today (whether thats a win or a come from behind draw) so we head to Selhurst in a good frame of mind. COYR
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Maybe big Mak did get a knock on Friday, but I said on here before that he was holding his left thigh (which had loads of tape on it) when he came off on Tuesday, so it's no surprise to me that he isn't playing.

Good luck to Mikhail - decent player and seems to make an impact in most games he plays. Just hope he gets enough ball to do something but at least we know he will give 100% for an hour (before Igor, KAG, or someone else come on for him).
  • Options
    Blackbun not won all season. we haven't won away since god knows when. 2-0 to the norvern barstewards
  • Options
    We have got nobody who can head the ball upfront, also in defensive situations. I was expecting an easy win for Blackburn, now i am sure of it.
  • Options
    Poor form continues with a 2-0 defeat
  • Options

Joe Piggott anytime goalscorer 3/1. BARGAIN

Thing you've just lost your money... Joe Pigott isnt even on the bench for Charlton!! ;)
  • Options
    In recent years Blackburn have looked good at The Valley but seem to stumble around otherwise. For me, not as cut and dried today as it may have seemed at 945 Tuesday night, quite pleased with the team we've put out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    3-0 to them
  • Options
    Vetokele will not score. FACT
  • Options

3-0 defeat. As usual Rhodes will score.

Hmmmmmmm
  • Options

In recent years Blackburn have looked good at The Valley but seem to stumble around otherwise. For me, not as cut and dried today as it may have seemed at 945 Tuesday night, quite pleased with the team we've put out.

How do I flag myself for insanity?