Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace v Charlton | Wed 23 Sept | 7:45pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

124»

Comments

• Options
    Charlton to win tonight reason ,just seen a robin in the bird bath in the garden.
    Will save Guys job if we pull it off.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Very little leadership there, which is a problem for us on the pitch in general. I would say of that team, Diarra, Solly and Cousins need to be our leaders.

Also, could dropping Watt, JBG etc be a way of GL telling them, they've not been up to scratch?

Or just saving them for Saturday?
  • Options
    I'm on a train, surrounded by them. They're everywhere. I feel sick. One of the only set of fans I genuinely believe to be a particular kind of idiot. Nobody else is defined by their allegiance like this lot.
  • Options

Charlton to win tonight reason ,just seen a robin in the bird bath in the garden.
    Will save Guys job if we pull it off.

Was it eating an eagle?
  • Options
    edited September 2015

Tutt-Tutt said:

How about we pick our strongest team and have a proper go, as Birmingham did at Villa last night? All this resting players and Cardiff is more important, is bollox. This is a local derby against the Nigel's. I can still remember Ray Tracey's goals at Selhurst 45 years ago, that's how long a famous win will stick in the memory.Palace missed a pen. HaHa.

Just a small point but didn't Charlie Wright save it ? Agreed a fantastic night for lots of reasons ;-)
  • Options
    any stream for the game
  • Options
    Radio London 94.9