Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Apprentice, 2015 (no spoilers please)

Comments

• "Lord" suger is a complete bellend
  • I noticed that the introduction boardroom scene was filmed after they had done the task. Either that, r they have all 'gone into the process' with one feckin outfit
  • Macronate said:

Suge can retire on that £1.87 profit.

Love how even the winners made £200 profit between 9 unpaid workers doing a day long shift.
    And without paying for prime London pitches
  • edited October 2015
    Think they should start filming it somewhere else. Try selling a salad for 9 quid in Rotherham!

Slowish trade? They'd get f*********** lynched!!
  • shirty5 said:

Can it see being fun to watch David "Swiss Army Knife" Brent over the next few episodes.

That description made me laugh: so he can do loads of different things but all of them extremely badly. Twat.

Like every other series so far, I will not be watching.
  • No spoilers please.....wouldn't want to ruin anyone's life or anything.
  • Macronate said:

Suge can retire on that £1.87 profit.

Love how even the winners made £200 profit between 9 unpaid workers doing a day long shift.
    And without paying for prime London pitches
    To be fair they have 24 hour to think of what to sell, make it, get there and sell all of it without any experience in that particular trade and in a part of London many of them will not know.

There are always some really stupid ones and some that simply seem incapable of working with others but I wonder how many of us would do an amazing job when taken so completely out of our comfort zones.
  • watched it last night, used to like the programme when it first started - now it just winds me up, will watch the first half hour when they are doing to task and then turnover at the boardroom bit.

the producers must have a great laugh sifting through the applicants each year.
  • watched it last night, used to like the programme when it first started - now it just winds me up, will watch the first half hour when they are doing to task and then turnover at the boardroom bit.

the producers must have a great laugh sifting through the applicants each year.

I was the same to be honest, don't think I'll stick with it this year.

It's not the same without Nick and Margaret either.
  • Sponsored links:

• Think they should start filming it somewhere else. Try selling a salad for 9 quid in Rotherham!

Try giving away a salad in Rotherham! Have you seen the locals up there? Not much salad being eaten I can tell you!!
  • Think they should start filming it somewhere else. Try selling a salad for 9 quid in Rotherham!

Try giving away a salad in Rotherham! Have you seen the locals up there? Not much salad being eaten I can tell you!!
    "Ey? Salad?! You're not in that there London know you know."
  • Sugar is still the most cringeworthy thing in it. Watching these idiots suck up to the bloke when he's made so many business mistakes himself is bizarre. I did find it funny how at the start he gave his spiel about how he hates people sucking up to him, then made some horrendous dad joke and stared at them until they all laughed. The bloke likes nothing more than having a room full of people kissing his arse.
  • Dave2l said:

"Lord" suger is a complete bellend

This 1000 times over. The business tsar, king of entrepreneurs or the sir cnut as i prefer to call him. The show obviously has entertainment value, but for me it's just a joke.

I personally can't stand the business world, but I know some people love it. I think most people take themselves far too seriously, there are a lot of people that have an over inflated opinion of who they are, just because of what job they have. Everyday I hear wanky comments such as

'he's ex IBM'

'what are the deliverables'

'have you broken the offer down into its component parts'

'have we aligned the brand to our cultural values'

It's all wank. This programme for me just perpetuates all this. I can't separate the comedy from what I have to hear, see and listen to everyday. Sir Sugar is just at the top of a big pile of shit, and for me the programme now is more comedy than business. (if you can watch it that way then great, just not me)

• cabbles said:

Dave2l said:

This 1000 times over. The business tsar, king of entrepreneurs or the sir cnut as i prefer to call him.
    Lord Cnut to you.

I think Richard Branson should take over it...
  • IA said:

cabbles said:

Dave2l said:

This 1000 times over. The business tsar, king of entrepreneurs or the sir cnut as i prefer to call him.
    Lord Cnut to you.

Branson was the original choice, ahead of Sugar. But he's hopeless in front of a camera.
  • Chizz said:

IA said:

cabbles said:

Dave2l said:

Lord Cnut to you.

Branson was the original choice, ahead of Sugar. But he's hopeless in front of a camera.
    He is also a massive sex pest (allegedly!)
  • You might want to have a re think about whether that's something you want to publish. Because I think SRB can afford good lawyers!
  • cabbles said:

Dave2l said:

This 1000 times over. The business tsar, king of entrepreneurs or the sir cnut as i prefer to call him. The show obviously has entertainment value, but for me it's just a joke.

I personally can't stand the business world, but I know some people love it. I think most people take themselves far too seriously, there are a lot of people that have an over inflated opinion of who they are, just because of what job they have. Everyday I hear wanky comments such as

'he's ex IBM'

'what are the deliverables'

'have you broken the offer down into its component parts'

'have we aligned the brand to our cultural values'

It's all wank. This programme for me just perpetuates all this. I can't separate the comedy from what I have to hear, see and listen to everyday. Sir Sugar is just at the top of a big pile of shit, and for me the programme now is more comedy than business. (if you can watch it that way then great, just not me)

You say that. But I bet someone at the LLDC wishes they had said "Have you broken the offer down into its component parts?" before signing all that money away to Wet Spam.
  • Chizz said:

IA said:

cabbles said:

Dave2l said:

Lord Cnut to you.

A mate of mine used to work for him and also alleges that
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm an avid fan of the show- don't watch much tele but TA is always good for some laughs
  • PL54 said:

Chizz said:

IA said:

cabbles said:

Dave2l said:

Lord Cnut to you.

A mate of mine used to work for him and also alleges that
    Apparently when these people that pay £30k to go and pitch him their business idea over in Necker Island, he gets on the drink and can be letchy to the females. This is what some bloke at work told me whose sister in law is based in the Virgin Islands.
  • (I have created a spoilers welcome page also)
  • I kept expecting Prague to leap out from behind a lamppost and buttonhole the good Baroness.
  • Dazzler21 said:

(I have created a spoilers welcome page also)

What are you prattling on about?
  • edited October 2015

Dazzler21 said:

(I have created a spoilers welcome page also)

What are you prattling on about?
    Sorry Lord Sugar... I meant thread... as this one is no spoilers.
  • I'm not sure you are getting what is meant in these threads by no spoilers.

Shows like the apprentice are filmed months in advance. It's not uncommon for people to get wind of who gets voted out, who progresses through to the final, what happens in tasks, who wins etc.

All no spoilers means Is if you get to hear any of those things (or what happens in shows before they air in the UK), don't spoil it for others. Don't think that is much to ask.

From your other thread you seem to think you can't discuss a show that's already aired?