Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life charity games (22nd May 2007) - Squads and Officials

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]I hope i can last 30 mins at least!

i hope so as well, seeing as your in goal !

am i goalie then??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]carlingaddick
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]I just thought it would be a good idea to get to know our team mates.

Mx

ahhhh that old chestnut! ;-)

What??? don't you think it would be a good idea to at least know the people that are on your team??

;-)

Mx

i am on your team maria, get yourself into the bugle and you'll meet both me and PBS your captain! plus stu of se7, i am also sure medders will be present!

I am planning on being in there on Monday. So hopefully will meet you all then!

Mx
  • Options
    Excellent, I'll be standing in the technical area!
  • Options
    As for Bourne, you're on the bench, and enjoy the splinters. I'll bring a pair of tweesers for you
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]As for Bourne, you're on the bench, and enjoy the splinters. I'll bring a pair of tweesers for you[/quote]

All through my career the best managers have always thought that was the place for me!!
  • Options
    Just pleased someone else is feeling nervous about it as well as excited!
    I can't wait, but fairly convinced I'll be the liability in the mighty fortress that is the Porkers :)
    Ran about with my 17 year old son last night in the park with a ball and I couldn't get near 'im till he said "Pretend you're Ben Thatcher." Took him out straight away :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 3blokes[/cite]I can't wait, but fairly convinced I'll be the liability in the mighty fortress that is the Porkers :)

Don't worry Jon, there's plenty of us fighting for that honour... aint that right Maria?

;-)
  • Options
    Medders - You really owe me a drink on Monday - after picking on me all this week!!!!!!!

My family were taking the mick last night too - if anyone tries to pass to me then they are going to shout from the stands "Nooooooooooooooooooooooo"

LOL

Mx
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: 3blokes[/cite]I can't wait, but fairly convinced I'll be the liability in the mighty fortress that is the Porkers :)

Don't worry Jon, there's plenty of us fighting for that honour... aint that right Maria?

;-)

i want to be there when you get that slap off of maria!! ;-)

So med hed it looks like were battin for the same team afterall! lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]Medders - You really owe me a drink on Monday - after picking on me all this week!!!!!!!

My family were taking the mick last night too - if anyone tries to pass to me then they are going to shout from the stands "Nooooooooooooooooooooooo"

LOL

Mx

Offered last time, but you never turned up....!

Can't wait for this game now! You going to wear your netball skirt Maria?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]

;-)

i want to be there when you get that slap off of maria!! ;-)

So med hed it looks like were battin for the same team afterall! lol

Med hed?! wtf?! lol

Same team? That ain't going to stop me flooring the ginger one! ;-)
  • Options
    sorry med hed is what came out when i was typeing! LOL SORRY MARN shitcaps balls!

yeah dood we on the same side man, btw i will take some catching!
  • Options
    can't you all do your leching / flirting on MSN, or email ?

i'm trying to eat my lunch !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]can't you all do your leching / flirting on MSN, or email ?

i'm trying to eat my lunch !

dood, you didnt start with 'Guys' so this will be ignored! lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]Medders - You really owe me a drink on Monday - after picking on me all this week!!!!!!!

LOL

Mx

Offered last time, but you never turned up....!

Can't wait for this game now! You going to wear your netball skirt Maria?

Thanks for the vote of Confidence AFKA - could at least have stuck up for me! ;-)

Medders - No as I have never played netball - it's a pansy sport! Re Offer: - We got stuck in traffic!!!!!!

Mx
  • Options
    Stuck in traffic? I'll add that to my list of excuses for being blown out by women... ;-)

No excuses Monday - leave earlier.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Stuck in traffic? I'll add that to my list of excuses for being blown out by women... ;-)

I'm assuming that the women in question was sitting in the car with you at the time and the excuse was offered to the local constabulary?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Stuck in traffic? I'll add that to my list of excuses for being blown out by women... ;-)

No excuses Monday - leave earlier.

Yes Dad!! We are leaving earlier....................

Just out of interest - have the train times been posted up?

Mx
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]
    [cite]

Just out of interest - have the train times been posted up?

Mx

I believe Ketman posted them somewhere on another thread.
  • Options
    FOUND EM!

The Swale Medway Valley Express appears to be free from Engineering works, if not people throwing themself in front of trains on Monday.

Depart Sittingbourne 16.17pm
    Arrive Chatham 16.33pm
    Depart Chatham 16.51pm
    Depart Strood 16.58pm
    Depart Dartford 17.19pm
    Arrive Charlton 17.38pm
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]FOUND EM!

The Swale Medway Valley Express appears to be free from Engineering works, if not people throwing themself in front of trains on Monday.

Arrive Chatham 16.33pm
    Depart Chatham 16.51pm
    Depart Strood 16.58pm
    Depart Dartford 17.19pm
    Arrive Charlton 17.38pm

You joining the ever swelling ranks of the Swale/Medway Express Maria? If there's no room, you can sit on my knee....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]FOUND EM!

Arrive Chatham 16.33pm
    Depart Chatham 16.51pm
    Depart Strood 16.58pm
    Depart Dartford 17.19pm
    Arrive Charlton 17.38pm

You joining the ever swelling ranks of the Swale/Medway Express Maria? If there's no room, you can sit on my knee....

After this week - you should get up and give me your seat!!!

I might join you - I'll let you know by text over the weekend.
  • Options

Isnt that knee saved for the blackburn barmaid?
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    That barmaid has damaged me.... here's my knee, taken 5 mins ago (ie nearly a week after she sat on it)....

IMAGE_072.jpg
  • Options
    Next time maybe you should think before begging someone to sit on your lap then ;-)
  • Options
    she must be some heffer
  • Options
    yer big girls blouse. taking pics of your knee?

you did that with make up!

do some work :-P
  • Options
    what has medders knee, some random armaid, sittingbourne trains all got to do with the squad? eh? eh?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]what has medders knee, some random armaid, sittingbourne trains all got to do with the squad? eh? eh?

Team bonding :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]what has medders knee, some random armaid, sittingbourne trains all got to do with the squad? eh? eh?

A taster of the pics to expect the day after the game.... especially of Ketman